Customer Service Assistant – PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
OVERALL SCOPE OF WORK
A IHSS representative supports customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints. They’re the front line of support for customers and they help ensure that customers are satisfied with products, services, and information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
IHSS duties and responsibilities generally include answering phone calls and emails, responding to customer questions and complaints, and walking customers through basic troubleshooting or setup processes. In the case of a sales customer service representative, customer service duties and responsibilities will include selling products and service to clients and processing payments.
- Resolve customer complaints/orders via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information/orders
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.Take in Cancellations orders or upgrade orders or changes of orders.
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges.
- Advise on company information example Price list/application of HPL/knowledge usage/care for HPL.
- Take payment information and other pertinent information such as addresses and phone numbers.
- Answer questions about warranties or terms of sale. Act as the company information center/ambassador of MAICA.
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunction
- Handle product recalls.
- Attempt to persuade customer to reconsider cancellation.
- Inform customer of deals and promotions.
- Sell products and services/sample/presentation/.
- Utilize computer technology to handle high call volumes.
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered.
- Close out or open call records.
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction.
- Handle changes in policies or renewals/follow the department SOP.
- Academic Qualification: SPM onwards
- Skills/Traits: Active in listening, Adaptability. Attentiveness. Conflict resolution. Creativity, Decision-making, Dependability, Effective communication.
- Experience: non experience and with working experience acceptable
- Competency: Competencies measured include Building Relationships with Customers and Coworkers, Demonstrating Customer Focus, Resolving Conflicts and Meeting Customer Needs, Working Well with Teams, and Helping Customers Understand Information.
- Mandarin (Preferred)
APPLY AT : MAICA