Snr. Marketing Manager – BAYAN LEPAS, PULAU PINANG
- Flexi Working Hours and Great Work Place
- Medical, Optical, Dental, Parking, Hospitalization
Are you the one to take our marketing team from 4 to 10 members at first stage during 2024? We have our content team as we call it located in Penang working with our Stockholm based firm´s that support us, and you report to the becoming Director of Marketing based on HQ in Stockholm.
We need someone who is creative and innovative to help us share our message to the world, through content creation.
As the Senior Marketing Manager at Lexi, you will have a coordinating role for your team and deliverables. Both on hands and strategic role and will take responsibility for shaping the content strategy, executing it, will be involved in creating and delivering a wide variety of marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and drive leads and support our sale and business development. Your success will expand Lexi’s global reach – helping our customers discover the potential of their product in risk management and savings.
Come join us and be a part of our content team!
Key Responsibilities and create content for:
- Digital Marketing Strategy: Develop, lead, and execute comprehensive digital marketing strategies encompassing SEO/SEM, social media, email marketing, content marketing, and online advertising campaigns.
- News: Everything from blogs to white papers and newsletters and your will secure with other departments that our content follows a clear path to further explain our greatness in our software.
- Team Leadership: Supervise and mentor a team of digital marketing professionals, ensuring they meet their goals and deliver results.
- Content Strategy: Drive content creation and optimization across various digital platforms, including blog posts, training material , social media content, videos, and email campaigns.
- Social Media Management: Oversee and expand the company’s social media presence across platforms and other industry media. Monitor engagement, track KPIs, and ensure a cohesive brand image.
- SEO/SEM Expertise: Lead SEO and SEM efforts, optimizing website content and structure for search engines and managing pay-per-click advertising campaigns for increased website traffic and conversions.
- Email Marketing Strategy: Design, execute, and analyze advanced email marketing campaigns to nurture leads and drive sales.
- Analytics and Reporting: Continuously monitor, analyze, and report on digital marketing campaign performance using tools like Google Analytics. Utilize data-driven insights to enhance results.
- Budget Management: Effectively manage and allocate the digital marketing budget, optimizing spend for maximum ROI.
- Innovation: Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies. Suggest and implement new strategies and initiatives.
Requirements, Skills and Qualifications:
- Experience in manufacturing and/or electronic industry and well verse with OEM and EMS relationship is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, Business, or a related field/experience. (Salary commensurate with experience).
- Proven experience in digital marketing with a strong portfolio showcasing successful campaigns.
- Extensive expertise in digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Ads, Google Analytics, social media advertising, email marketing software, and SEO tools.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong leadership, team management, and project management abilities.
- Analytical and data-driven decision-making skills.
- Innovative thinking and a demonstrated ability to think outside the box.
- Building up Content and Marketing team and have experience in managing a team of 4-10 direct reports.
- Have experience in writing marketing materials in relation to BOM (bill of material) management, risk management, savings-is a huge plus.
- Responsible for educating customers through E- learning which include design, content creation and execution.
- Responsible for all content creation in relation to user guide- PowerPoint, newsletter, videos etc.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/snr.-marketing-manager-5572623?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5572623§ionRank=6&token=0~7eeb7548-bb86-4681-9cf2-c3e454b7932f&searchPath=%2FPark-Place-Technologies-jobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab