Head of Trading – KUALA LUMPUR
Financial Performance (75%)
- To meet the financial performance of the Team’s Trading Profit & Loss.
- To meet the financial performance of the personal Profit & Loss target.
- Targets will be determined at each FY.
Customers and Product (25%)
- To provide timely and competitive pricing support to internal customers such as : Client Distribution, Consumer Bank Treasury and other LOB’s in FX, FX Swap, FX Option, IRD, MGS
- To implement the Appointed Overseas Office (AOO) framework which allows non-resident traders flexibility on ringgit transactions.
- To develop, plan and implement appropriate strategies to generate trading profit to meet agreed target as set by the Head of Treasury.
- To develop new treasury products to meet customer’s needs.
- To produce daily PL and Risk Report.
- To analyze Traders performance to identify weaknesses and strengths.
- To back up main traders in FX, FX Swap, FX Option, IRD, MG.
- To build team work and cultivate strong working relationship with members and Heads of other Departments within Financial Markets.
- To undertake and complete assignments or projects assigned by direct superior, indirect superior and/or Head of Financial Market.
- To provide necessary leadership and guidance to direct reports.
- To work closely with support partners in operational matters.
Conduct & Compliance
- To ensure that all individual/team’s trading activities are conducted in strict compliance to all assigned limits, and in compliance with all rules and internal processes, treasury manual and guidelines, and market practices, both internal and external.
- To exercise and maintain a high standard of personal/team’s integrity and professionalism at all times.
- To achieve a minimum of pass rating in FX, FX Swap, FX Option, IRD, MGS, Trading business audit review.
- Degree in any discipline
- At least 8-10 years of working experience in trading and 3-5 years as Head of Trading
- Must possess Dealer license issued by Persatuan Pasaran Kewangan Malaysia (PPKM)
- In-depth knowledge of foreign exchange and derivative products.
- Aware of the regulatory guidelines requirement and FEA for financial markets.
- Strong leadership quality
- Ability to analyze, focus and implement effective trading strategies to achieve budgeted profit
- Good knowledge of Treasury system and computer literate.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/head-of-trading-5577290?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5577290§ionRank=9&token=0~53dce9d7-5cb1-4fa1-8ddd-3bc7803baf2d&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab