Assistant Finance Manager/Senior Finance Executive (Property Development) – JOHOR BAHRU
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT: We have companies in Singapore, Malaysia, and China.
- GOOD WORKING ENVIRONMENT: The work location is located in the center of Johor Bahru, with convenient transportation.
- ATTRACTIVE REMUNERATION PACKAGE: Provide a higher salary and continue to increase based on work performance.
- Report to the Finance Manager on daily work and task completion.
- To support month-end, quarterly, and year-end financial closing, and reporting following professional and regulatory standards.
- To handle full accounting, and ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial report reports and other related schedules.
- Assist in managing day-to-day account operations such as processing transactions, issuing cheques, updating ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Liaise with auditors, tax agents, secretaries, bankers, and other external practices.
- Perform any other ad hoc duties assigned.
Required Qualifications, Skills, and Attributes:
- Possess a professional diploma/ Degree in Finance/ Accountancy/ Banking.
- Minimum 1-2 years of working experience in a related field (property Developer/Construction company will be an added advantage).
- Candidates who are fluent in Mandarin are preferred because the role requires candidates to interact with Mandarin-speaking clients.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/assistant-finance-manager-senior-finance-executive-property-development-5564987?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5564987§ionRank=9&token=0~e2a0c630-2911-4a64-b3fd-5d0cd30696d8&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab