Admin Executive – KUALA LUMPUR
- Annual salary increment based on your performance
- Minimum one month performance bonus payout
- Overseas company trip, and on-the-job training provided
We are a trusted brand specializing in retail display fabrication and renovation, events and exhibitions set-up, and premium and corporate gifts. In line with our business growth, we are looking for passionate and energetic Sales Admin & Operation Executive to join our big family. Your main role is to act as the middle contact person between clients and suppliers in terms of operational arrangement and delivery process as well as converting enquiries into sales opportunities.
You will play an important role as per below:
- You will be preparing and processing the client’s fulfilment and inventory enquiry, including stock monitoring, sales proposals, sales reports, stock planning and stock report, and delivery tracking.
- You will be monitoring sales quotations, following up with customers and taking necessary steps to expedite the execution of a purchase order to be confirmed.
- You will be soliciting customer feedback and communicate issues to management and related departments for a proper solution and reverting to the customer.
- You will be assisting in new product development, maintaining a sustainable business plan, and developing a new customer based.
Other administrative tasks:
- You will be preparing daily payments to suppliers and preparing customer ageing reports.
- You will communicate with the warehouse team and assist in manpower arrangements including project scheduling.
- You will be maintaining & renew licencing such as business licence, insurance, manpower permit, lorry inspection and others.
- You are responsible for daily office arrangements and management supplies.
To succeed in this role, we will need you to have:
- Minimum Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing, Operations, or other relevant fields. Candidate with LCCI is also accepted.
- Have at least 3 years working experience in related filed, but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Possess skill in using MS Excel (Vlookup, Hlookup, Pivot Table) and other MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in software like SQL Accounting System, UBS, MYOB, or its equivalent is an added advantage.
Benefits awaiting you for this role:
- Looking for a good work-life balance? We offer 5-day work week so that you can spend times with people that matter to you.
- We value your hard work and your dedication towards the company. Performance bonus will be provided on annual basis.
- Teamwork makes the dream work – We have team bonding activities like overseas company trip from time to time to boost team spirit.
- You will be in good hands as we provide comprehensive training so that you can succeed in your new role.
- You will enjoy working in a fun and caring environment where the members of the team are friendly, young, and supportive.
Apply Now :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/admin-executive-5560739?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5560739§ionRank=4&token=0~3f5b62e9-10ae-459b-8486-839ccfbf0876&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab