Assistant Manager, Logistics & Warehousing – BANDAR SUNWAY, SELANGOR
- To lead commissioning of new stores (on/off-site) to support growth needs and hospital expansion plans.
- To develop, implement and monitor operational policies and procedures that govern medical consumables/non-pharmaceutical items storage facility and services in accordance with laws, company prescribed guidelines and accreditation standards.
- To lead, manage and organize departmental activities.
- To approve purchase requisition for medical consumables and non-pharmaceutical products based on PAR level and usage to maintain continuous and timely supply.
- To optimize stock holding level and efficient holding period without causing operations disruption.
- To manage defective, slow moving or short expiry stocks.
- To evaluate storage space requirement and utilization periodically to enhance decision making on changes required to support operations.
- To enforce prescribed procedure for half yearly stock count, initiate investigation for stock count variance and report.
- To develop and establish procedures and systems for process improvement to reduce costs and stockholding.
- To develop proposal on capital/operational expenses and departmental projects when required.
- Possess at least Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics/Warehousing/Supply Chain Management or any equivalent. Preferably with additional qualification of 5S, Lean Six Sigma etc.
- At least 5 years’ of relevant working experience, preferably from healthcare industry and experience in hospital accreditation in MSQH/ACHS/JCI.
- The average processing is around 2 to 4 weeks.
- Subsequently, our recruitment team will reach out to shortlisted candidates for interview arrangements.
APPLY AT :- SUNWAY MEDICAL CENTRE JOBSTREET