Purchasing Executive – PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
Job Responsibilities :
- Source & negotiate for products / freight services at lowest possible cost with consideration of quality, reliability of source and urgency of need.
- Ensure compliance with legal and ethical standards in procurement activities
- Evaluate supplier performance and maintain strong vendor relationship.
- Do product costing
- Update Pricing
- Ensure RFQs and POs are issued promptly and on time
- Work closely with Sales team to manage order placing, shipment and replenishment goods inventory
- Respond to customer’s complaints and service deviation related to missed deliveries , quality issues.
- Manage inwards logistic arrangement and close follow up with logistic company to ensure smooth custom clearance and goods arrive on time
- Verify and check correctness of inwards logistic bills and custom duty code/rate
- Monitor and plan purchases basing on available demand forecasts / historical consumption with the Planning parameters set.
- Prepare shipment status report on weekly basis
- Prepare purchasing activities report on monthly basis
- Validate & submit Invoices for payment, work with Accounts team to pay Suppliers and forwarders timely.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as required
Job Requirements :
- SPM / Diploma / Degree or equivalents
- A self-starting , innovative individual who is also a team player
- Well verse with Microsoft Office and ERP system
- Detail-orientated with excellent analytical abilities
- Organised and able to react to the challenges in fast paced environment.
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Able to travel to Singapore for training purposes
- Able to communicate with China suppliers
APPLY AT :- HOCATSU