Assistant Accountant – KUALA LUMPUR
Responsible in ensuring daily operation of general accounting are completed on timely manner with accuracy and assist in the preparation of full set accounts, including Account Receivables, Account Payable, General Ledger.
- Responsible for daily operation and assist in the preparation of full set accounts, including Account Receivables, Account Payable, General Ledger.
- Assist in preparation of month end closings.
- Perform day-to-day processing of account payable and receivables including verifying, classifying, data entry and posting transactions
- Timely preparation of creditor and debtor reconciliation and bank reconciliation to ensure all transaction has been properly taking up and to detect errors
- Ensure details entered in the system are correct and accurate at all times.
- To undertake other special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required by Superior
Qualifications & Skills:
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma or Degree holder in Accountancy/Finance or equivalent disciplines.
- At least one (4) years of relevant experience is required
- Experience in handling intercompany transactions
- Required skill(s) : Computer literate and Intermediate to Advanced experience in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- Knowledge in Xero System will be an advantage.
- Ability to multi-task and work well under deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous and result-oriented.
- Mature, sound positive work ethic and integrity.
- Effective communication and team player skills.
- Good command of English – written and spoke
- Willing to learn attitude and with growth mindset
APPLY AT :- RESIMAX