Program Administration Officer – KUALA LUMPUR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or a relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience in program administrative support,
- Strong coordination and organizational skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a regional and remote team.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and complete multiple assignments in a timely manner.
- Capacity to understand and adhere to organizational processes and requirements.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in English.
- Strong inter-personal & cross-cultural skills.
- Proficiency in Google suite and Microsoft suite, and other project management tools
- Regional administrative support experience.
- Understanding of the importance of compliance to policy.
- INGO experience also valued.
- Provides administrative support to the Program Teams by scheduling meetings, preparing agendas, making travel arrangements and organizing program events.
- Provide procurement administrative support to program teams, in particular processing Procurement Requests and Requests for Payment, and the management of subawards in line with policy and procedures.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of program schedules, calendars, records and reporting.
- Assist in the creation and distribution of program materials, ensuring consistency and accuracy.
- Support the use of program management tools, such as work plans, Teams, file management, etc.
- Coordinate logistics and facilitation for both physical and virtual program events, workshops, and training sessions, which may include regional and international events.
- Work closely with vendors to ensure timely delivery of materials and services.
- Coordinate with the operations, communications and financial teams on relevant tasks.
- Provide regular updates to the Program Leads and core program team members.
- Support Program Leads in some executive assistant functions – e.g. meetings management, coordination of schedules, travel arrangements.
Why work with The Asia Foundation?
You will have the opportunity to contribute to development in Malaysia and, more broadly, to the development, stability, and growth of the dynamic Asian region with a focus on strengthening entrepreneurship, international development cooperation, and international competitiveness; providing opportunities for women and girls; improving security in vulnerable regions; and engaging young Malaysians to improve skills and resilience to succeed in the new economy. In Malaysia, other Asian countries, and with headquarters, you will work with and learn from dedicated, smart, and accomplished colleagues, program partners, and local leaders. In the process, you will improve your skills and grow as a development professional.
How to Apply
You may apply for this position by sending a cover letter to express your interest, along with your latest resume/CV via Jobstreet. In your cover letter, please also indicate what is your favourite movie.
Candidates should be eligible to work in Malaysia unsponsored.
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis starting from 18 December 2023. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No phone calls, please.
We look forward to receiving your application and welcoming you onboard.
APPLY AT :- THE ASIA FOUNDATION