Admin Executive – KUALA TERENGGANU
Kuala Terengganu, Terengganu
Contracts Administration (Administration & Office Support)
RM 2,300 – RM 3,450 per month
1. Administrative Support
- Manage and maintain the office environment, ensuring it is organized and welcoming.
- Assist in preparing & handling legal documents, contract and correspondence.
- Ensure all dues and renewal are done before the expiry date;
- Handle incoming calls and emails, redirecting them to the appropriate department or individual
- Handle incoming and outgoing correspondence and packages.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments and travel arrangements.
- Maintain and update office records, assets listing, and employees related data.
- Assist in onboarding process for new employees.
2. Record Keeping and Reporting
- Maintain and organize office records, including contracts, invoices and other important documents.
- Manage Admin Department filing system, both electronic and physical
- Prepare reports related to renewal, assets and other administrative aspects
- Maintain organized records and documents for compliance and auditing purpose.
- Ensure adherence to company policies, procedures and legal requirements.
- Assist with HR-related task such as maintaining employee related report and coordinating training sessions.
- Liaise with local authorities & statutory bodies for the
4. Asset Management
- Assist in company’s asset management by tracking on the transfer of assets from one location to another.
- Maintain accurate records of stock movements and update database.
5. Premise Upkeep & Maintenance
- Ensure the overall cleanliness and tidiness of office and retail space is well-maintained, clean and organized.
- Coordinate with maintenance staff or vendors for necessary repairs and upkeep.
- Manage office supplies and place orders when necessary.
- Manage relationships with cleaning and maintenance vendor
6. Customer Service
- Greet and assist outsiders with inquiries, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Serve as point of contact for internal and external stakeholders.
- Address customer complaints or concerns promptly and professionally or direct them to the relevant personnel.
- Coordinate customer feedback and relay it to the management team for improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or any related field.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Executive or in a similar role.
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Proficient in office software, including MS Office.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
Your application will include the following questions:
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Human Resources and Administration Executive?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?