IT Support Specialist – PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
- Career Progression
- Sportive Environment
- Rewards and Benefits
The World’s Largest Sports Retailer is recruiting passionate sports people to Join our IT Team as our IT Support Specialist!
We believe people are at the heart of our business, we believe innovation is endless and we believe freedom to decide and act is vital in building a strong workforce.
Game changers and sports enthusiasts, our doors are wide open for you!
Decathlon Malaysia is seeking an IT Support Specialist to join our IT team. As an IT Support Specialist, you will handle day to day operations at HQ and our stores to provide technical IT support and installation. You will diagnose, repair, and maintain hardware and software components to ensure the smooth running of our computer systems. This will include installing and configuring computer hardware and being the primary point for cooperation with the internal IT Helpdesk and the users in the company.
- To ensure security, privacy of network and computer systems on 1st and 2nd level with the help from local and global teams
- To assist in and plan training, development and education for other employees. Define the revenue of my service
- Master IT processes tools such as troubleshooting to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner within scope of responsibility by using IT ticketing tools and asset management
- To drive my activity using IT processing (incident management, request management etc.)
- To identify hardware needs for future orders from the teams
- To understand Decathlon IS network/Infra by creating the procedure and Integration Manual
- IT asset management- To Carrying out routine maintenance of IT equipment and asset life cycle
- To be able to conduct an audit on IT equipment and IT assets
- Responsible on preparing the needs for the company including formatting and preparing computers on the software needs
- To support and resolve the identified incident for employees (ITSM – Ticket Management)
- To ensure the normal day-to-day operation with maintenance to guarantee the availability of the system
- Responsible for store opening and closing tasks, working closely with Project Manager and Infrastructure/Network Team. This will include new projects and existing projects following the direction of the Local and Global team
- Perform Ad hoc responsibilities as required
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- You are fluent in English and Bahasa (Oral & Written)
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Industrial), Engineering (Others) or equivalent
- You have IT support, Network and Hardware skills
- At least 1-2 years of working experience in the related field. However Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Application is an added advantage
- Have strong communication skills as you will interact with colleagues from various departments and executive levels. Required to listen to their technical needs, understand their problems and implement solutions.
- You are energetic, organized and autonomous
- You are team player, open-minded and self-responsible
- You are quick learner and tech-savvy
- You are able to keep to strict timelines
- Able to play as part of the team during the busiest times(weekends and holidays)
You job application will be redirected to our internal career page. Do fill in the necessary to complete your job application with Decathlon Malaysia.
What you can expect?
- Decathlon offers an inclusive and non-discriminatory work environment, and encourages applications from people with disabilities, of different ethnicity, in addition to recognizing the importance of a multi generational workforce and equality between women and men. If, due to a disability, you need special resources during the recruitment process, please let us know. At Decathlon, we primarily recruit personalities
- Join a global organization of people who are connected through Sports
- Competitive benefits and bonus system
- Employee discount
- Be apart of our exclusive Shareholding Program
- Wide range of career opportunities locally and globally
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/it-support-specialist-5589065?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5589065§ionRank=1&token=0~0ec3eeff-d611-4a4d-a27c-396c46d83feb&searchPath=%2FDECATHLON-MALAYSIA-SDN.-BHD.-jobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab