Data Management Administrator (Microsoft Excel) – KUALA LUMPUR
Key Purpose of the Job:
We are seeking a detail-oriented, thorough, and organized Data Management Administrator to join our growing team. In this position, you will play a key role in providing operational support. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of our master-data, creating, and maintaining purchase orders, and meeting or exceeding team service level targets.
Key Area of Responsibility:
- System Updates: Perform system updates for Purchase Order Pre-requisite master data in SAP system (Training will be provided).
- Purchase Orders Creation: Create Purchase Orders in SAP as per the requirements (Training will be provided).
- Purchase Orders Maintenance: Handle PO changes and perform maintenance of purchase orders.
- Report Generation: Generate reports for data verification.
- Data Accuracy: Conduct regular data accuracy checks to ensure the integrity of data.
- Service Level Targets: Meet or exceed Team Service Level targets for Accuracy and On Time execution.
- Proven experience in data management or a similar role
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel.
- Excellent attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to multi-task.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/data-management-administrator-microsoft-excel-5586514?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5586514§ionRank=8&token=0~fb5df7fe-d963-4781-9fb7-9a1ec76f454d&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab