Analyst, Process and Quality – SELANGOR
Job Description Objective / Purpose of Job
- Leading and driving a consistent Quality, Process and Change Management for continual process improvement, standardising delivery processes, performing process and quality audits across Global Delivery operations.
- Ensuring applicable quality management methods are used to support continual improvement activities.
Key Responsibilities & Key Result Areas
- Drive Process, Quality and Change Management. E.g. Customer Experience, Improvement, Post Mortem, KPI Improvement Initiatives and Change Management.
- Process Improvement
- Understand the specific Process requirements of the internal/external Customers and gather the required inputs on people, processes and practices, organisation structure and tools
- Work collaboratively across all departments to ensure business process outcomes are in harmony with an organization’s strategic goals
- Involve in continual process improvements; define, develop, review, enhance policies, processes and SOPs
- Understand data-collection analytics, problem solving and metric reporting to build a sustainable quality process
- Process Audit
- Enhance audit framework, process and checklists
- Conduct process audits, surveys and provide independent assessments for process compliance and project governance
- Manage quality compliance by identifying quality requirements; disseminating standards, policies and procedures; analysing audits, survey results and other quality data; recommending and implementing process improvement plans.
- Change Management
- To ensure that changes are recorded, evaluated, authorized, prioritized, planned, tested, implemented, documented and reviewed in a controlled manner.
- Broadcast reminder to stakeholders raising Change Request for CAB
- Validate and review internal & external change
- Validate and review any breakfix, std and precab change
- Check CR Completion Status; prepare the completion status Summary Result Report
- Facilitate CAB Meeting, and prepare CAB Reports
- Review pending closure and close CR
- Prepare and Send Corrective Action (CAR) to requester for unsuccessful CR.
- Managing different stakeholders who often have different set of concerns and requirements
- Working with various teams which does not view quality as important as operations
- Working with teams and organisations which are generally having low quality maturity level
- Maintain good relationships with SM and requestors
- Diploma, Advanced/ High/ Graduate Diploma, Bachelor Degree or equivalent.
- Experience in quality assurance or quality control
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft office programs including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Possess organizational capability and to work across departments
- Experience in industry quality standards e.g. Six Sigma, Lean, ITSM, eTOM, COPC, ISO
- 1 year Contract subject to performance renewal.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/analyst-process-and-quality-5586763?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5586763§ionRank=12&token=0~fb5df7fe-d963-4781-9fb7-9a1ec76f454d&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab