Administration Manager – KUALA LUMPUR
- Manage day-to-day operations of the admin section
- Well-versed in admin functions and duties : manage and monitor company vehicles and maintenance schedule, courier service, purchase / inventory for stationeries and other office supplies
- Ensure office equipments are working and properly maintained (staff pantry, copier machine etc)
- Liaise with building maintenance regularly on matters pertaining to renovation and employees parking facilities.
- Monitor inventory and purchasing of office equipments are within budget.
- Organize and supervise other office activities/ad-hoc duties from time to time when required
- Degree / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Human Resources, Business Management or equivalent
- At least 5 years working experience in the related fields
- Proficient in both English and Malay
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized, result-oriented and work independently with minimum supervision as well as be a team player
- High degree of analytical skills with good working knowledge of PC software applications
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/administration-manager-5586124?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5586124§ionRank=4&token=0~525c9875-e5ed-4341-87b1-de7546776bbd&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab