Customer Service Executive – SELANGOR
- Global Company
- Regular Working Hours, Mondays-Fridays
- Opportunities to work with Regional and Global team
Duties & Responsibilities:
Inside Sales Support
- Responsible of end-to-end supply chain management from price management to after sales services.
- Responsible to source and purchase materials from both local and oversea vendors.
- To generate customer quotation at advised margin in a timely manner. Strong mathematical and entrepreneur skill is required to identify and provide solution in business opportunity.
- Be the customer window contact for customer order management and attend to customer request and demand scheduling.
- Support allocate Sales Engineer in daily operation requirement.
- Attend to customer complaint by understand the details, log in and coordinate with internal stakeholder to provide resolution back to customer within the expected timeframe.
- Support Supply Chain and Logistic function in forecasting and manage logistic arrangement with forwarder and perform warehouse administration task such as good receiving and prepare shipping document. Experience in dealing with 3PL warehouse and strong knowledge of freight incoterm is a MUST.
- Prepare sales reporting whenever required by the Management or Sales Engineer.
Customer Order Management
- Follow established processes to review the customer purchase orders, communicating with customer if any additional or special requirement is needed.
- Process customer orders efficiently and accurately by provide the customer confirmation notifications.
- Perform order entry in system includes entering the sales order, purchase order (to vendor), proforma invoice, good receipt, purchase invoice, delivery note and tax invoice.
- Communicating with vendor to monitor the efficient arrival of purchased product and provide regular shipment update to customers.
- Provide customer service by staying on top of outstanding orders and shipments status.
- Responsible to liaise and working closely with 3rd party service provider or warehouse personnel to ensure the quality and quantity aspect fulfillment of incoming goods.
- Liaise and coordinate with 3rd party service provider or warehouse personnel for both inbound and outbound deliveries arrangement.
- Picking the products based on the FEFO follow by FIFO basis. Provide the shipping instruction & complete shipping documents to 3rd party service providers or customers to ensure a seamless delivery to customers.
- Provide the necessary supports to 3rd party service providers or internal stakeholders to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Handle the product sample order and demo unit request (as required).
- Responsible in the assigned administrative activities when necessary.
- Responsible to have the systematic filing system and necessary record retention to fulfill the ISO9001 standard.
Qualifications & Skills
- College degree or above.
- 3 years of related work experience, but fresh graduate with good qualification will also be considered.
- Solid PC and Microsoft Office skills.
- Fast learner, a good team player with strong sense of self initiative with pro-active attitude.
- Proactive, independent, well-organized.
- Able to prioritize, excellent in follow through and attention to detail.
- Good command of English.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/customer-service-executive-5564607?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5564607§ionRank=1&token=0~8f6aeaba-1698-4782-a0ab-2a32366d3e00&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab