Executive, Data & Information – KUALA LUMPUR
· Recognized university degree, in related fields
· Minimum 1-3 years of working experience
· Music background is an added advantage
· Proficiency in written and spoken English
· Possess good planning and interpersonal skills
Develop and maintain efficient process, system, information, database for optimum utilisation to support business requirements.
1. Business Process and System Management
- Evaluate and identify gaps in the processes, data flows, systems of Malaysian Philharmonic Orchestra (MPO) covering artistic management, orchestra management, music education and talent development; provide recommendations and solutions for more effective and efficient systems and processes in order to achieve operational excellence.
2. Database Management
- Evaluate, implement, and maintain best of arts database system for MPO and Malaysian Philharmonic Youth Orchestra (MPYO).
- Coordinate the creation and maintenance of data including details of guest artists, conductors, agency, and fee structure, MPO and MPYO musicians, audition candidates etc. for up-to-date and accurate reporting and further utilization by authorized parties.
3. Schedule Management
- Collate and coordinate the distribution of monthly MPO schedule to relevant parties at least one month in advance.
- Affirm instrumentation for each repertoire piece, in consultation with the Library and update weekly seating / casting template in a timely manner.
4. Evaluation Post Performance with Guest Artists and Conductors
- Develop online survey for evaluation of MPO guest conductors and artists. Manage the collation of evaluation from MPO musicians; tabulate and analyze the survey results for future improvements.
5. Information Management
- Create and maintain website for MPO musicians to access up-to-date information, including weekly rehearsal orders, seating, and castings.
- Coordinate the timely update of weekly rehearsal orders, seating, and castings on the appropriate MPO bulletin boards.
6. Recording Management
- Act as primary liaison for MPO/MPYO recordings and other A/V productions. Supervise the planning, budget, logistics, and set-up for recordings. Assist with the recording, mixing, mastering, and editing processes, as assigned.
1. Networking and Relationship Building
- Foster and sustain effective working relationships and rapport with the government authorities, business and management institutions, national and key industry players and service providers in order to keep abreast with latest development in the relevant markets and capitalize on insider status and strategic alliances to capture opportunities for new business ventures and enhance public confidence in the company business solutions, products and services.
2. Good Governance
- Enforce the implementation of applicable procedures and guidelines and affect the compliance to statutory and legislative requirements in order to ensure conformance to the established Limits of Authority (LOA), policies and government regulations to safeguard company and shareholders’ interest, image and reputation.
3. Mindset, Behavior & Culture
- Develop and implement distinctive mindset, behavior and culture within the working team to achieve high work performance by adopting and implementing value interventions, tools and methodologies to promote and instill high sense of commitment, ownership, integrity and loyalty that will contribute to operational excellence.
4. Leadership & Capability Development
- Drive the development of competent working team that will enhance and sustain staff capabilities in achieving high performance delivery to ensure internalization of the right leadership and capabilities in executing their jobs.
5. HSE Policies and Code of Conduct
- Communicate, interpret, and champion the execution of the objectives and provisions of the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) policies and Codes of Conduct and Business Ethics (COBE) within the working team and undertake appropriate mitigation and/or intervention programs.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/executive-data-information-5562420?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5562420§ionRank=2&token=0~4621f87d-7dc7-4d27-bdaa-25a9389c40f5&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab