Personal Assistant cum Finance – KUALA LUMPUR
- A right place for your career growth
- Attractive benefits
- Business located widely in Asean countries
- Update and manage the schedule and diary for all events, meetings and appointments.
- Assist in recording, capturing and categorizing the expenses.
- Manage inward and outward documentation including memos, mails, emails, faxes and verbal messages.
- Entering data, maintaining databases, and keeping records for accounting purposes.
- Typing, formatting, and editing reports, documents and presentations.
- Perform analysis of data and trends to proactively deliver insights about operational performance and drive improvements.
- Plan travel, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation.
- Willing to travel if required.
- Minimum 3 years working experience as personal assistant cum accounting background.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Finance/Accounting/ Economics or related background.
- Able to complete tasks thoroughly and accurately with minimal supervision
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/personal-assistant-cum-finance-5561142?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5561142§ionRank=2&token=0~3f5b62e9-10ae-459b-8486-839ccfbf0876&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab