Procurement Executive – SABAH
- Performance Bonus & Increment annually
- Health, Personal Accident & Term Life Insurance
- Dental & Optical Allowances, Travelling and Overtime Allowances
To conduct procurement process including of evaluating suppliers, products and services, negotiating contracts, and ensuring that approved purchases are cost-efficient and of high quality as per user and business requirements.
Main Job & Major Responsibilities
- Report to Head of Central Business Continuity (HCBC).
- Responsible for daily operation of purchasing including controlling, managing and recording purchase transaction of the company.
- Purchase supply of products and services required by business.
- Source and interview vendors, negotiate contracts and cost.
- Researching and evaluating prospective suppliers.
- Communicate with vendors, team members and managers to align goals.
- Reviewing, comparing, and analyzing products and services to be purchased.
- Prepare purchase order.
- Organize and schedule procurements in a timely manner.
- Maintaining and updating supplier information.
- Maintaining good supplier relations.
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures.
- Performs additional duties assigned as when requested.
Vendor Selection and Negotiation
- Understand the products or services required and the level of quality sought.
- Identify available vendor in the market to supply the business requirement.
- Conduct procurement process. E.g. Request for quotation (RFQ), Request for proposal (RFP) or Tender process.
- Obtain company profile, brochures and quotations from potential suppliers.
- Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
- Maintain and update price log to make analysis done easier and to avoid irrelevant price charged by vendor.
- Do comparison and benchmarking based on the existing contract price, past purchase and current market price.
- Negotiate contract term of agreement and pricing with suppliers.
- Complete procurement analysis and provide recommendation.
- Get Purchase Requisition Form (PRF) approval based on Financial Limit of Authority (FLOA).
- Make sure all the appointment of vendor accordance with Standard Operating Policies and Procedures (S.O.P.P).
Purchasing and Procurement Management
- Process the duly verified request from Project Accountant Executive.
- To update PRF list.
- Review and check PRF and ensure it supported by necessary documents such as Project Requirement Analysis (PRA) and quotation from vendor.
- Check on the accuracy and validity of quotations.
- Check and ensure all the PRF filled up properly, complete with approval from Head of Department (H.O.D) of the requester.
- Ensure purchase is within authorized budget.
- To enter order detail into internal databases for creation of Purchase Order (PO).
- Produce physical Purchase Order (PO) to suppliers.
- Get PO approval based on FLOA.
- Release PO to the successful vendor.
- Notify vendor on the RFQ/ RFP result.
- Notify requester, Project Accountant (PA) and Inventory Manager on the PO release.
- To update PO list.
- Ensure all purchased properly documented, processed and approved within mandated guideline (S.O.P.P).
- Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
- Follow up and remind supplier to perform their responsibility on product or service delivery to meet expected delivery time.
- Provide weekly update to HOCB of purchase delivery status.
Qualification, Skills and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or related field.
- 1 year experience in related field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good negotiation skills.
APPLY AT :-https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/procurement-executive-5548619?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5548619§ionRank=8&token=0~384c27d0-a5fd-4075-b78b-25fe9378e759&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIjZ-G5LzggQMVHKhmAh2zzg1QEAAYASAAEgJJFvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab