Admin Assistant – CHERAS
- We value everyone and work together for common good
- We embrace opportunities to learn and improve
- We commit to growth and excellence
Grow With Us
At here, we believe that our people are the key to success. Each member of the team is a valued asset for the group and as you grow, we grow. Join our team and we will give you a place for your passion to thrive.
What will you be accountable for:
- To ensure proper filing and documentation to support all related sales and marketing works;
- To be responsible for coordinating all related sales and marketing activities;
- To assist in contacting potential and existing customers via phone, email, and in person;
- To assist in handling customer questions, inquiries, and complaints;
- To assist in preparing and sending quotes & proposals;
- Participating in sales team meetings;
- To assist in preparing and submitting weekly and monthly sales report to the Superior/Manager;
- To ensure the smooth daily operation and maintenance of the sales gallery, including attending walk-in customers, maintaining cleanliness, utilities, etc.
- To assist at road show/exhibition in Klang Valley/Outstation;
- To monitor and respond to inquiries from website registrations, social media, and other media platforms;
- Required to provide personal contact number to customers and able to attend to any calls/replies after working hours/weekends/off days at reasonable and acceptable hours;
- To assist in attending hand over keys to purchaser;
- Any additional duties and assignments given by the Company as and when necessary.
- Willing to travel between Puchong and Cheras area.
- At least a Higher Secondary/STPM/Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in any field;
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field;
- Preferably someone specializing in Property/Real Estate industry or equivalent;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Computer literate, ie: MS Office;
- Willing to travel and work on weekends/public holidays;
- Possesses positive, extrovert, initiative, self-motivated and result-oriented personality;
- Able to speak and write in multi-languages.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/admin-assistant-5544118?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5544118§ionRank=2&token=0~913d7abc-c399-4dd9-bb99-8a7b284ad1a1&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI94aau7TWgQMVViWDAx0VaAVbEAAYASAAEgJFsvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab