Technical Support Intern – CYBERJAYA
- Strong culture of continuous improvement
- Hybrid working mode
- Attractive internship allowance
Working in DA Application Support contributing to service delivery and service levels by providing 1st line business related product support to clients using the Software As A Service product set. Work will include dealing with live product configuration incidents (investigate & fix), system enhancements (requirements definition and implementation) and system optimizations.
MAINTAIN CLIENT SLA LEVELS
- Respond to client support issues in timely manner
- Investigate, escalate, resolve client support issues
- Ensure the right fix is implemented
- Follow Team procedures and processes
- Works as part of the team to understand the client issues
- Liaise with Internal / External IT teams for infrastructure and network related issues
- Managing customer expectations during critical support issues
- Post resolution management,
- Updating tracking software
- Incident reporting
- Feedback to base teams where required
- Question results through applied intelligence.
- Shares findings with peers from own & other Teams and management where required.
- Analyze and understand client enhancements
- Be able to translate client requirement’s to solution functionality
- Be able to produce quality documentation that outlines the configuration changes
- Configure Core DA software according to specifications under guidance of Solutions / Senior Solutions analyst where appropriate
- Test software against specification to ensure the product operates as specified, and amend where appropriate.
- Have a strong understanding of possible regression issues when implementing new functionality.
- Review solution logs on a daily basis. Identify irregularities and action
- Review backup logs, ensure all backup processes are being executed with no errors
- Schedule outages to install Hotfixes, service packs etc
- Ensure DR is exhibiting the correct posture and is ready to respond to production outages
- Keep up to date with 3rd party software updates. Ensure critical updates that could potentially expose Experian are installed
- Regularly test DR processes and procedures
MANAGING CLIENT RELATIONSHIPS
- Build and maintain positive day to day client relationship at peer level.
- Attend, support and contribute to client meetings, including presenting results, conclusions and recommendations in both written and verbal form.
- Work with client personnel and/or other departments/divisions within Experian to interpret requirements and data and resolve queries.
- Communicate with the Team Lead and/or other departments/divisions within Experian to help ensure accurate and timely implementation of project work.
- Communicate effectively with Team Lead and Consultants to enable them to manage client expectations.
- Liaising with customers to understand requirements.
- Taking part in workshops.
- Interpreting documentation.
- Experience of working in a customer focused business / technical support function is desirable
- Java Programming experience desirable
- ITIL Service delivery exposure desirable
- Ability to understand and troubleshoot web services environments
- Logical methodical approach to problem solving
- Takes initiative and is resourceful in terms of problem solving
- Exposure to MYSQL desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including presentation and facilitation skills.
- Highly motivated; consistently takes initiative; demonstrated ability to work independently with no supervision.
- Results driven and goal oriented.
- Ability to organize and priorities.
- Strong aptitude for business and business metrics
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to develop positive relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent judgment, willingness to make decisions and ability to push back on others
- Negotiating with and influencing internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt and drive change
- Ability to work with remote virtual teams.
- Candidates who are fluent in Mandarin are preferred because the role requires candidates to interact with Mandarin-speaking clients
- Excellent communication skills
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5532717&fr=49&jobId=5535056&job_id=5535056&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIj4KkkrzHgQMVuYFLBR1FnwPMEAAYASAAEgLUEPD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~d6fb391f-626d-4965-b904-6b656ae5ec46&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D