Executive Assistant – KUALA LUMPUR
- Direct mentorship and training from senior management team.
- Gain experience in international financial services.
- Positive office culture focused on personal success and growth.
Who We Are
We hire talented people who are ambitious and seek to work in an exceptional environment. They have many different academic backgrounds, not restricted to financial qualifications. While a good level of financial or
mathematical knowledge is useful in our industry, diploma/degree qualifications are not required.
We conduct comprehensive professional training which will give you all the technical knowledge that you need to excel. We are hiring dynamic people who thrive in a culture where innovative thinking and brilliance are rewarded. You can learn more about us at www.melbournecapitalgroup.com.
Should you wish to discuss this opportunity further, please do not hesitate to apply.
About the Role
The Executive Assistant serves as a key support function to the board of director’s within Melbourne Capital Groups corporate framework. This position is tailored for those aspiring to enhance their career in the financial and administrative sectors within a multinational finance environment. Exceptional performance in this role may lead to advancement opportunities, including but not limited to, Senior Executive Assistant or roles within the company’s administrative leadership.
- Coordinate and manage the board of director’s flight schedules, ensuring seamless itineraries and punctual departures and arrivals.
- Handle logistical aspects of the board of director’s personal life, including but not limited to appointments, family commitments, and social events.
- Liaise with internal departments and external partners to ensure fluid communication between the board of director’s and other parties.
- Maintain confidentiality of the board of director’s personal and business matters, exercising discretion at all times.
- Undertake administrative tasks such as correspondence management, filing, and document preparation.
- Anticipate the board of director’s needs and proactively resolve issues before they escalate.
- This role will be at one of our Malaysian offices, in Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur.
- Substantial training is provided, and the role will start working alongside senior company management, with one-on-one training on all aspects of the role.
Personal Requirements and Qualities
- Diploma qualification OR Bachelor level qualification OR experience in the financial services industry is a requirement.
- Strong ability in Microsoft office (Word, Excel).
- Strong computer literacy, comfortable using modern web-based apps, web based email, etc.
- Proficient in written English; spoken English does not have to be high level.
- Malaysian Citizen
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5532067&fr=49&jobId=5534406&job_id=5534406&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIp-_Dj9O9gQMVZBCDAx3TYgmUEAAYASAAEgKwZfD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet&token=0~18aaac48-1fea-4871-91cc-ec3d9a754123&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D