Executive, Negeri Sembilan State Office – CYBERJAYA
Responsible for facilitating and coordinating the operation of Infrastructure Planning & Implementation Unit (IPIU) to ensure all infrastructure development projects meet the target, are well managed and comply with all the guidelines and SOP.
- Assist to provide continuous and consistent information/project status meeting on new, current, and future infrastructure projects for the stakeholders at all levels — States, local authorities, and industries.
- Facilitate and execute Project Management with the relevant parties involved e.g., approval with States Local Authorities.
- Facilitate and execute USP project based on guidelines/SOP imposed by HQ and to ensure all terms and conditions are complied with.
- Periodically conduct audit and rectify any problem/issues with regards to projects/ tasks/ programs.
- Facilitate and execute infrastructure project development and implementation which includes proactive planning and gap analysis to improve and produce significant impact in connectivity at all levels and areas.
- Provide appropriate recommendations to resolve infrastructure issues at the State.
- Periodical monitor and update the implementation of CIPM system which includes data updating and validity of Memorandum of Understanding (MoU).
- Assist and oversee the OSC/PBT matters at State to comply with all the guidelines and SOP.
- Attending scheduled OSC meeting and communication infrastructure related meeting to resolve issues at State and Local Authorities.
- Participate in disaster management activities.
- Facilitate telecommunication infrastructure hardening by coordinating with service providers and relevant agencies.
- Utilize and manage the state office budget in line with the SOP and guidelines.
Qualification & Work Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree of any relevant discipline from a reputable university with a minimum CGPA of 3.00.
- Minimum 0 — 4 years’ work experience in similar field.
- Sound understanding of the regulatory framework under the CMA’98 and its subsidiary legislations.
- Good grasp of new developments that impact the communications and multimedia industry, from an economic, social, technical and consumer protection perspective.
- Sound understanding of project management elements — including resources, risks management and problem.
- Diversify and flexibility to adapt and adopt changes and requirements of each project management levels.
- Attention details, sound reporting and writing capabilities, provide critiques for continuous improvement.
- Able to plan and has good analytical skills.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments and observing deadlines.
- Achievement oriented.
- Tenacious and shows persistence when faced with difficult problems or challenges.
- Highly independent.
- Convey effective and clarity through writing and speaking.
- Demonstrates sound opinions, express clear ideas and able to transfer knowledge and information to all related parties.
Candidate must be willing to work in Negeri Sembilan.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/jobs?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhJzzlre6gQMVMaVmAh2UDwbcEAAYASAAEgKxxPD_BwE&pem=google&tracking=SEM-MY-GGL-brandexact&utm_campaign=my-c-ao-%5Bc%5D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra&utm_content=exact_jobstreet&utm_medium=cpc&utm_source=google&utm_term=jobstreet