Senior Executive – HR Operations – KUALA LUMPUR
Manage all spectrum of Human Resource with key areas are Compensation and Benefits, HR System, Recruitment and Selection, Performance Management, Monthly Payroll Management, Staff Transfer and Movement, Staff Promotion, Annual Increment, Yearly Budget and Manpower Planning.
a. Compensation and Benefits
• Design strategic compensation and benefits.
• Review current strategic com and benefits structure to ensure cost otimisation and
• competitiveness in market.
• Preparing proposal papers for approval.
• Review current Terms and Conditions.
• Review Policy and Manuals.
• Enhancing HR Systems for HR integration services.
• To source and identify candidates using variety of channels when a vacancy arises.
• To shortlist the candidates based on the job specification.
• To coordinate logistic requirement if required.
• To be Interview Panel according to the Limit of Authority.
• To perform references check for shortlisted candidates.
• To prepare offer letters and related letters involving new staff and maintain staff personal and ensure confidentiality.
• To ensure that the relevant documents are properly filed according to the checklist.
• To monitor staff probations performance within stipulated time.
• To ensure proper evalution by HoD be conducted on monthly basis and submitted on time for confirmation or extension.
• To follow up and monitor new staff performance based on Staff Performance Review form.
• To prepare staff confirmation letter as per recommended by the superior, after the six months review.
• To advise related departments with regards to staff benefits.
• To ensure matter pertaining recruitment process are as per company policies.
d. Budget and Manpower Planning
• Coordinate with other departments on submission of manpower budget.
• Prepare manpower planning report and staff yearly budget.
• Control cost based on Board approval.
• To verify payroll report in accordance to the statutory requirement and company policy before submitted to management for approval. (i.e: subsidiaries).
• To verify staff over time calculations to ensure prudent and rightly paid.
• To supervise all statutory requirements are processed and paid according to the statutory requirement and timeline.
• To handle staff resignation matters as per company’s policy.
• To liase with treasury requesting for monthly budget.
• To process and monitor subsidiaries monthly payroll to ensure all statutory requirements are met.
• To provide guidance to the subordinates
f. Managing Staff Loans
• To process staff application for housing subsidy, motorcycle loan and computer as per company policies.
• Issuance Letter of Offer upon approval from management.
• To issue a salary deduction letter to the applicant and a copy to the payroll officer for salary deduction.
• To check staff housing subsidy monthly/quarterly/yearly claims for repayment based on the payment schedule.
• To prepare Surat Tuntutan Hak Milik and e-Hakmilik for motorcycle loan application.
• To monitor payment of the loan.
• To assist in operational matters if required.
• To ensure records and mail files are organized systematically and well maintained.
• To advise payroll to stop payment, upon full settlement by the staff.
g. HR Digitalisation
• Coordinate with System Vendor on HR Module Development.
• Liase with HR Vendor on any requirements/ratification/changes to ensure System runs effectively.
• Focal point for staff on any facilitation/assistance with regards to HR System.
• Act as the Super Administrator for Data Management and Reporting.
SKILL AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
• Good report writing, communication and presentation skills, preferably in both languages Bahasa Malaysia and English.
• To build and maintain a good relationship with the Board, Management, Staff, and the service provider.
• Understanding of Employment Act 1951, Industrial Act and statutory requirement.
• Problem-solving and analytical thinking.
• Attention to details.
• KPI oriented and teamwork.
• Ethical and professional always.
• Preserve company confidential information at all times.
• Good people skills.
• Attentive, sensitive to people’s need and strategic.
• Computer literacy especially in Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
• Others ad-hoc duties as and when required.
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5526639&fr=49&jobId=5528978&job_id=5528978&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI9Oqjzva3gQMVIqpmAh1K2gaTEAAYASAAEgLRY_D_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~94821d30-740b-43bf-aba7-fde2066a7936&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D