Accounts Assistant Officer – Shah Alam/Subang
- To update receipts & perform daily bank reconciliations.
- To verify discount & rebate claims.
- To issue Credit Note / Debit Note.
- To resolve discrepancy in receipts
- Preparation of aging report.
- Preparation of monthly SOA.
- To update and reconcile delivery on behalf invoices of SOA.
- To conduct monthly stock count and accounting closing.
- Ensure timely update of inter-companies’ transactions and other clearing accounts.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the superior and assist in budgeting.
- Periodical review and update of customer’s profile into CTOS database.
- To assist in preparing full set of accounts and other monthly reports.
- At least a Professional / Degree / Diploma in Finance / Accounting or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Applications, Excel, and Accounting System Software.
- Meticulous, responsible, good initiatives, and a team player.
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, highly organised, and able to work within timeframes set.
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice period.
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5524364&fr=49&jobId=5526703&job_id=5526703&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI3aO3gquzgQMV0qRmAh06QgmkEAAYASAAEgLlHvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet&token=0~956b1247-c8d7-4060-b0c5-fc01d849dec7&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D