Talent Acquisition Partner (Third-party Contractor) – KUALA LUMPUR
- Positive atmosphere
- 100+ mil users
- Flat organization
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul and Tokyo.
Why Join Us
At TikTok, our people are humble, intelligent, compassionate and creative. We create to inspire – for you, for us, and for more than 1 billion users on our platform. We lead with curiosity and aim for the highest, never shying away from taking calculated risks and embracing ambiguity as it comes. Here, the opportunities are limitless for those who dare to pursue bold ideas that exist just beyond the boundary of possibility. Join us and make impact happen with a career at TikTok.
About the Team
The Talent Acquisition Center was established in 2020, and aims at providing recruitment solutions & deliveries across the world for different business units at TikTok outside China sustainably. Our mission is boost efficiency, enhance globalization and pursue sustainable development.
1. Manage sourcing for multiple, complex searches to find and engage talents of all levels.
2. Partner closely with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to ensure sourcing and hiring strategies are aligned with people strategies
3. Develop a holistic business understanding and manage stakeholder relationships including HR, hiring managers, and external partners.
4. Own and drive innovative sourcing strategies, initiate new projects and/or optimise current processes to improve recruiting process and efficiency.
5. Conduct complex data analysis and share up-to-date, accurate, and value-adding market intelligence to business leaders to support business growth.
6. Ensuring a great candidate experience and advocate TikTok as a great place to work for all candidates.; etc.
7. Follow end to end hiring, including but not limited to sourcing, interview schedule, onboarding preparation; etc
1. Open to candidates with 0-3 years of experience with HR backgrounds
2. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport quickly with stakeholders and communicate effectively across all levels of the organization internally, as well as externally.
3. Keen attention to detail and passionate about providing a great experience for all our candidates;
4. Experience in building and executing recruiting processes is preferred but not required
5. Entrepreneurial and creative problem solving ability – you’ll have lots of support but often have to figure out the solution yourself;
6. Ability to contribute in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and prioritize multiple functions and tasks
TikTok is committed to creating an inclusive space where employees are valued for their skills, experiences, and unique perspectives. Our platform connects people from across the globe and so does our workplace. At TikTok, our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. To achieve that goal, we are committed to celebrating our diverse voices and to creating an environment that reflects the many communities we reach. We are passionate about this and hope you are too.
APPLY AT :-https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=11028249&fr=49&jobId=11029756&job_id=11029756&s=20&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI6L3e5papgQMV6ZRLBR2W4gwqEAAYASAAEgL2TvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~f611e03e-2c01-487c-822e-504c02e4aa07&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D