Sales Executive – Kota Bharu, KELANTAN
Sales Executive – Kota Bharu
The Sales Executive also called Field Marketer (FM) is accountable & responsible for his/her assigned territories in ensuring optimal planning & execution of field marketing, trade service level and A&V opportunities. He/she continuously maintains streamlined communication with all key stakeholders for efficient resolution of any trade opportunities/challenges. He/she will be expected to analyze information from tools like DSD/TME/Retail Eye systems and conduct territorial exploration for business opportunity and growth. The FM is also responsible to observe market dynamics in accordance with JTI standards.
What will you do?
- Strategizing & Planning:
- Identify opportunities in the market via Field Marketing approach focusing on consumer centric at retail level to deliver brand building strategies, strategic market development planning & product assessment for optimal awareness & to gain SOM. To undertake proactive approach to convert retailer to ‘re-teller’ to gain competitive advantage. Ensure all actions and plans, including the assigned distributor’s sales team actions are in accordance with JTI standards.
- Execution Excellence:
- Ensure the achievement of field marketing, sales & distribution objectives focusing on the right & high impact outlets within the designated area.
- To achieve measurable sales & distribution targets through close monitoring and working closely with distributor’s sales team/areas of responsibility.
- Their other field focus includes to scout, identify, secure/install merchandising units and assigned outlets visitation for any related activities.
- Trade Service Level Optimization:
- Develop and maintain a highly motivated and competent distributor’s sales team by fostering a good working relationship with the salesman through regular field visitation, understanding their needs & providing appropriate support.
- Appraising their performance and guiding them where improvement is needed by providing clear direction & coaching/supporting attention to the assigned distributor’s salesman.
- Provide timely & clear feedback regarding salesman performance & market dynamics.
- Database maintenance & KPI monitoring:
- Maintaining proper and updated administrative records on sales data, distribution analysis, merchandising records and other business-related costs.
- Take accountability to fully optimize information from DSD/TME systems and Marketing & sales programs towards realizing the full benefits for the business.
- To participate or implement any ad-hoc activities as per requested by superior.
- Actively participate in meetings/discussion on a group or individual basis is needed to have a clear and concise understanding of JTI business objectives.
- Must have a good knowledge of the merchandising activities / programs to leverage on placement opportunities in the trade within the allocated budget and assigned market.
- Constructive Communication:
- To maintain & develop a mutually productive relationship with all assigned accounts like general trade, key accounts, etc. and customers through frequent visitation (including compliance check) & ensuring sales team provide the expected satisfactory trade service level.
- Need to take accountability to ensure JTI is competitively position against competitors in any channel or retail outlet that we maintain business relationship with.
- To be flexible & readily accepts any changes in the roles and responsibilities – due to business needs as and when determined by JTI.
Who are we looking for?
- Diploma or Degree holder in Business Administration, Marketing or any other related fields.
- Class D Driver’s License is required. Having GDL is an added advantage.
- Amenable to working in Pusat Perniagaan Bandar Baru Tunjong, Jalan Kuala Krai, Kota Bharu
- Relevant working experience preferably in FMCG
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Knowledge of Mandarin and local dialects are an added advantage.
- Has good leadership and interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively.
- Has the ability to plan and organize well.
- A self-starter with the ability to meet objectives under minimum supervision.
- Must be familiar & capable in using business tools provided. E.g. DSD/TME/Retail Eye etc.
What’s in it for you?
- Work at our JTI office in Malaysia.
- Be part of a truly international and diverse company with over 40,000 employees in 130 countries.
- Experience the culture of an Investors in People certified company
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5521229&fr=49&jobId=5523568&job_id=5523568&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMI6L3e5papgQMV6ZRLBR2W4gwqEAAYASAAEgL2TvD_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~90f6775e-4c97-440e-bae2-73071fc8ac95&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D