Area Sales Manager (Work at Kelantan & Terengganu)
- Career Development and Growth
- Continuous Learning
Looking for better career opportunity with better environment of work at East Coast – Kota Bahru & Kuala Terengganu?
We are looking for a new Area Sales Manager to join our family!
Demeanour, Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Required:
The ideal candidate’s demeanour and approach to life and work should be as follows:
a) Biscuit-loving, fun-loving, optimistic, innovative, energetic, aspirational, tech-savvy, and eager to learn with a hearty zest for life, specifically humble, open, fearless and yet possessing a little edge to think and go out of the box.
b) A good listener, trustworthy, reliable, honest, accountable, collegial, well-groomed and professional.
c) Proactive, resourceful, detail oriented, well-organized, self-directed, and able to thrive in high-pressure situations.
d) Appreciative and respectful of diverse cultures, abilities, genders, and different worldly belief systems.
Major Duties and Responsibilities
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the entire sales of Modern Trade and General Trade operational matters at the branch.
- Overseeing the warehouse management system and total logistics solution.
- Developing an overall business plan, including sales strategies and managing profit goals.
- Ensuring his/her team projects and enhances Julie’s brand by improving the professionalism and services provided and building brand awareness in his/her respective market to achieve growth.
- Performing territory and sales analyses, assessing the results and adjusting sales strategies accordingly.
- Overseeing his/her sales team on DSO/debt collection and ensuring long outstanding payment is resolved.
- Implementing a sales management process includes sourcing and sharing market research to assist the sales team in identifying and prioritizing key customers and prospects.
- Monitoring the performance and KPI of the sales team and motivating members to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Managing, training and providing overall guidance to the sales team of an assigned territory.
- Studying current market trends on products, gathering feedback from customers and market to enhance the products’ quality and branding image, and sharing the findings with the internal teams and top management.
- Constantly reviewing, providing feedback, analyzing sales data and sales related reports to his/her superior and top management.
- Undertaking all other duties and responsibilities as so instructed by the superior and/or Company.
Qualifications and Skills Required
The ideal candidate will have/be:
- Possess at least a Diploma in Management/ Marketing/ Mass Communication/ Business Administration or equivalent, with at least 7 years’ experience in FMCG industry, preferably food & beverages industry.
- Proven track record to developing sales and strong customer relationship management.
- Knowledge of SFA (sales force automation) is an added advantage.
- Strong ability to problem solving and ‘make things happen’.
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia. Candidates fluent in Mandarin required as role requires candidate to deal with Mandarin speaking clients.
- Passionate about sales and a quick thinker.
- Proactive, self-starter, organized, able to prioritise and thrive in high-pressure situations, face pace environment and meeting deadlines.
- Decisive and possess a broad perspective, good planning, analytical, critical thinking, trouble shooting and decision-making skill.
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented, desire to deliver better results
- Independently with minimal supervision and also be a good team player with strong interpersonal and collaboration skills where frequent collaboration across functional teams or company is necessary to achieve the desired results.
- Good negotiation skills, articulate and able to relate to people at all levels.
- Trustworthy, well-organized, self-directed, reliable, energetic, honest, accountable, well-groomed, and well-maintained professional image.
- Computer-literate and proficient with Microsoft Office Suite programs (Word, Excel. Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Possess own car and is willing to travel.
- The candidate will be covering the East Coast, Kota Bharu and Terengganu branches’ sales and operational matters.
- The candidate will be based on 1870, Kg Dusun Raja, Jalan Lubuk Lesung, Panji, 16100 Kota Bharu, Kelantan.
APPLY AT :- https://myjobstreet.jobstreet.com.my/application/online-apply.php?AdvertisementSource=1&advertisement_id=5517438&fr=49&jobId=5519777&job_id=5519777&s=10&searchPath=%2Fjobs%3Fgclid%3DEAIaIQobChMIwPbsn4CkgQMVSgJyCh2EIA3oEAAYASAAEgJ-n_D_BwE%26pem%3Dgoogle%26tracking%3DSEM-MY-GGL-brandexact%26utm_campaign%3Dmy-c-ao-%255Bc%255D_jsmy_google_all_sem_brand_purebrand_eng_exact_ao-ra%26utm_content%3Dexact_jobstreet%26utm_medium%3Dcpc%26utm_source%3Dgoogle%26utm_term%3Djobstreet%2520malaysia&token=0~a006495b-4e36-471b-81d8-8b7830571a89&trackData=%7B%22ApplySource%22%3A7%7D