Factory Manager (Rawang) – SELANGOR
Safety, Health & Environment
– Management ambassador for all management safety, health and environment policies, direction and values.
– Implement and maintain the Quality Monitoring Scheme to ensure manufacturing process meeting the expectation on the food safety & quality aspects of control.
– Anticipate potential problems and take proactive action to resolve these problems before they result in process deviation / right first time / equipment failure.
– Developing and implementing product cycle to ensure production schedule achieve maximum capability.
– Lead the overall technical support to manufacturing capability and oversee people capability and competency building program for the plant.
– Coordinating the training module which include the assessment, in class training, on job training, skill matrix and identification of training needs.
– Develop technical skill of local project engineering team & maintenance team
– Managing the people related issue i.e. disciplinary issue, career progression, talent development and coaching.
– Ensure compliance to safety, health and environment regulations and requirements.
– Preparing the annual operation plan for annual budget.
– Managing the manufacturing standard losses, material usage variance, yield and labour usage variance for production lines.
– Managing the manufacturing, maintenance and store expenses inclusive of employee related cost, repair & maintenance, consumable and utilities expenses.
– Oversee the implementation people capability build agenda at the site and achieve all the KPIs.
– Accountable for the overall plant and machinery performance inclusive of utilisation and efficiency in line with achieving KPI.
– Manage the technical projects relative to new equipment, utilities and accountable for overall design of the projects, CAPEX, the work schedules and the final performance test.
– Support on the trial for new product development (NPD)
– Encourages participates in the implementation of continuous improvement / productivity saving projects
– Degree in Engineering / Food Science
– Minimum of 8 years’ experience in manufacturing management
– Knowledge in ISO 9001, FSSC, HACCP, GMP, SAP and MRP
– Strong in leadership skill, analytical, problem solving and communication skill
– Familiar and hands-on with problem solving tools
Your application will include the following questions:
- What’s your expected monthly basic salary?
- How many years’ experience do you have as a Factory Manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of ISO 9001?
APPLY AT :- JOBSTREET – SRI NONA