Human Resource – KUALA LUMPUR
About SCI Ecommerce
SCI Ecommerce is an ecommerce enabler that helps merchants and brands succeed on online
marketplaces. We have grown exponentially in recent years and has existing partnerships with renowned Global Brands!
Among 500 high-growth companies in Asia-Pacific, SCI Ecommerce has been recognized by Financial Time as the 3rd fastest-growing company of Asia Pacific in 2021. Furthermore, SCI had closed an S$88 million financing round after raising fresh capital funds from SEA former group president, EDBI, Alibaba co-founders,and other investors earlier this year.
SCI Ecommerce has the highest incentive and reward system in the industry with full transparency. We value our employees and appreciate their contribution to the company by including exciting and rewarding incentives as part of our company culture.
You could be an important part of our ambition to become the No.1 E-commerce Solution Provider in Southeast Asia and a going-to-be Unicorn!
Job description & requirements
We are seeking a highly organized and detail-oriented individual to join our team as an Human Resource.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing various administrative tasks related to human resources Talent Acquisition functions. You will play a crucial role in supporting the smooth operations of our organization and ensuring that our HR and TA processes are efficient and compliant with relevant regulations.
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices,
- Use various methods to recruit and network with potential candidates including social media platforms, networking events and job fairs,
- Do the Job Posting in Every job portal, Screening CV and do the end to end process of recruitment,
- Ensure proper onboarding for new hires and the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately,
- Conduct preliminary interviews with recruits to gauge interest, personality and salary requirements,
- Provide feedback to management about details regarding applications,
- Using standardized screening techniques, Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of potential candidates,
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the organization,
- Meet with Human Resources to have a full-scale understanding of hiring needs and available positions within the company.
- Proficient in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal is a must,
- Bachelor’s Degree from Psychology, Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or other related,
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Talent Acquisition or as a Recruiter,
- Previous experience seeking talent recruitment and assisting with onboarding processes,
- Interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally,
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates,
- Ability to speak knowledgeably about the company and answer any questions a potential hire may have,
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred,
- Previous experience developing and executing recruiting marketing and branding strategies,
- Experience working with a diverse team and striving for fairness in hiring all races, genders and ages,
- Proven experience in employee relations,
- Able to work in fast-paced working environment,
- Familiar with employment-related regulations.
- Excellent computer skills with high proficiency in Microsoft Excel,
- Familiarity with the Dingtalk or Feishu application will be a plus,
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to deliver tasks in time,
- Self-initiative and awareness, professionalism, and conflict resolution skills (ability to work under minimum supervision),
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills,
- Ability to act with integrity and confidentiality.
- Experience with Recruitment role,
- Excellent with Excel skill,
- Can Communicate in Mandarin and English very well
APPLY AT :- JOBSTREET – SCI