Technical Customer Service – Social Media (Mar 2024 Intake) – KUALA LUMPUR
Do you aspire for a rewarding career that lets you do more and achieve more? Unleash your full potential at work with TDCX, an award-winning and fast-growing BPO company.
Are you an ambitious team player comfortable with challenging sales negotiations, the analysis of data patterns and don’t shy away collaborating among a vast amount of stakeholders such as channel partners, lawyers, analysts or technical experts?
Be part of a brand new project for a multinational software brand and play an essential role in this journey towards direct consumer relationship and purchasing experience by supporting consumers as they learn about the brand and products.
Work with the world’s most loved brands and be with awesome, diverse people. Be home, belong, and start your journey to #BeMore!
Top reasons to work with TDCX:
- Location: Malaysia (KL Sentral area / Nearby LRT & KTM & MRT)
- Office working hours: 5 days/week, shifting rotation
- Medical Subscription
- Free coffee and tea at the office
- Engaging activities and recognition programs
- Strong learning and development plans for your career growth
- Positive culture for you to #BeMore #BeHappier at work
What is your mission?
We are looking for a skilled, solution-focused, and empathetic Technical Support Specialist to join our growing Client services team at one of the top providers of contact center software and omnichannel customer experience. You will have a keen eye for detail and will help us build processes and tools that help our client, and their clients succeed.
- Make your own discoveries: Grow a deep understanding of the client’s products, processes, and tools. Become an expert in supporting complex digital marketing issues. Share candid and solution-focused feedback and communication of our clients’ needs to help inform change.
- Assume ownership: Help provide our clients with the highest level of service. Understand their needs and determine the right course of action to help them grow their business.
- Embrace change as an opportunity: You will work in a fast-paced environment, and you will be ready to step outside your comfort zone to gain new experiences to help scale our support team.
- Raise the bar: Be results focused and always look to improve your performance versus your goals. Be proud to deliver high-quality service that makes our clients stand out against the crowd.
- Offer and ask for help: Seek to support new team members as they learn about our products and processes. Share your knowledge and empower your peers. Do not be afraid to ask for help. We will build this team together, but we all need to show humility to help us learn and grow.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 1+ years of Customer support experience in a contact center, within digital advertising industry
- Experience working across Email, Chat support channels and basis usage fluency of ticketing systems
- Ability to communicate effectively with different audiences: external clients (brands, agencies, creators) and internal stakeholders
- Strong customer service ethos; strives to provide excellent customer support experiences and drive cases to resolution
- B2 level or above in English; strong professional written communication skills.
- Minimum education in tertiary education, in any field
Who is TDCX?
TDCX (NYSE: TDCX) provides transformative digital CX solutions, enabling world-leading and disruptive brands to acquire new customers, build customer loyalty, and protect their online communities.
TDCX helps clients, including many of the world’s best brands, achieve their customer experience aspirations by harnessing technology, human intelligence, and our global footprint. We serve clients in fintech, gaming, technology, home sharing and travel, digital advertising and social media, streaming, and e-commerce. Our expertise and strong footprint in Asia have made us a trusted partner for clients, particularly high-growth, new economy companies looking to tap the region’s growth potential.
We pride ourselves on discovering and employing the best professionals to join us as we transform the outsourced CX industry. Our commitment to #BeMore for our people, our clients, and our community has led to us winning more than 350 industry awards, including being one of the best companies to work for in Asia.
From our first-rate workspaces, above-industry-average compensation packages, career opportunities, to our workplace perks, find out what else is in store when you embark on a career with TDCX.
APPLY AT :- JOBSTREET – TCDX