EXECUTIVE, SHIPPING – PULAU INDAH, SELANGOR
This position will need you to take responsibility as main coordinator of shipment (import/export) between Marketer/Buyer and factory’s Supply Chain (Material Planning, Logistics, Production, Shipping and QA) are planned without further delayed once trade is approved. The Shipping Executive posses the responsibility to ensure all shipment planning are able to ship out order without further delayed once trade is approved.
You will play an important role in:
- Liaise with customers on the shipment schedule and arrangement.
- Liaise with forwarder on cargo clearance, permit and delivery; containers collection and container status.
- Liaise with Logistics team on cargo loading.
- Check and verify shipping documents to ensure compliance.
- Liaise with freight forwarder / shipping liner on the shipment booking, containers availability, invoices and Bill of Lading.
- Liaise with external government bodies like Ministry of Health for Health certificate, Ministry of Agricultural for Phytosanitary Certificate, MITI for preferential form.
- Liaise with external party like laboratory and survey company for external COA and inspection required as per customer’s requirement. Also liaise with embassy for legalization of documents requested by customer.
What you will need to succeed in this role:-
- Bachelor’s Degree or min Diploma in any field
- 2-3 years experience in export / import shipping with good understanding of incoterms for international trade
- Competent, meticulous and accurate in preparing and handling shipping documentation and operations
- Experience in interpreting and negotiating Letter of Credits (LC)
To help you move your career to the next level, we will provide you:-
- External and internal training and seminar – to gain more knowledge to develop your technical expertise and soft skills
- Buddy assigned from your first day of work to guide and help you to adapt well in our organisation and culture
- Opportunity to develop your goals aligned with the company’s goals through our Key Performance Planning System
- Opportunity for job rotation, inter or intra department to let you learn beyond your job scope while staying connected with us
How this career will benefit you?
- Ability to manage your own time as we encourage work life balance through 5 days flexible working hour
- Great self-development opportunity not limited to career but also personal development through the training provided
- You are remunerated with good package and bonus as we reward our outstanding performers
- Enjoying social time with sports activities and in-house gym with the chance to mingle and get to know others outside office hour
Apply Now and be part of our BIG Family!
APPLY AT :- MEWAH