Business Development Executive – JOHOR BAHRU
Baijia百家外卖 – Your Chinese Culinary Haven
Baijia百家外卖, we are one of the leaders of online food ordering platform that dedicated to bringing the vibrant flavors of China to your fingertips.
At Baijia, we are committed to creating a handheld dining experience tailored for the Chinese community in Malaysia. Our focus lies in providing an array of distinctive cuisines from various regions of China, allowing customers to savour the richness of Chinese gastronomy anytime, anywhere.
Established over 5 years, we have evolved from the planning phase to active online operations. Currently, we are continuously expanding our business, reaching out to cater not only to diverse culinary preferences but also to a variety of product categories. We are looking for dynamic, driven and motivated individuals to join our team.
Know your role & day-to-day activities:
- Identify new potential merchants in the target market and complete appropriate research on the prospective client’s business and equipment needs.
- Negotiate contract terms, prepare proposals, and organize post sales meetings to sign up merchants.
- Provide timely feedback between merchants and the firm regarding complaints and suggestions.
- Collaborate with the marketing and production teams to ensure contracted product specifications are executed on-time and as agreed, and deal with marketing team to brainstorming ideas to grow the sales as well to achieve the KPI of GMV and profit.
- Maintain healthy relationships with existing partners to renew contract terms and commission margins.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned by Superior.
- Multiple Working Locations: Johor Bahru, Kuala Lumpur, Penang
You must have:
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Strong communication skills in speaking & written in Mandarin & English.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Required Skill(s): Microsoft Word, Excel & PPT
- Possess own transportation and willing to travel.
- Competitive salary and attractive incentives.
- Subway allowance and lunch subsidy.
- Good benefits and medical allowance.
- Five-day work week.
- Positive and dynamic work environment.
- Great opportunities for career development.
APPLY AT :- BAIJIA