Assistant Engineer – KUALA LUMPUR
If you are highly motivated, enthusiastic and have great programming skills, we offer a challenging career in an innovative technology company.
We are looking for an Assistant Engineer at our office in Malaysia and welcome your application.
• Plan preventive maintenance works
• In-house product assembly works
• Assist to implement UI graphic/programming for SCADA/monitoring system.
• Assist to prepare project documents such as CAD drawings, signal lists, operation manuals, and testing reports for IOT/SCADA related products/projects.
• Provide necessary support to engineer for project execution
• Support engineer to conduct testing & commissioning on site
• Complete ad-hoc tasks assigned by engineer
• Basic knowledge and skills in computer knowledge
• Basic knowledge on electrical system
• Good interpersonal skill
• Strong troubleshooting skill and analytical mind
• Self-motivated and team player
• Entry level candidates are welcome to apply
• Must have own transportation with a valid driver’s license
APPLY AT :- EETARP