Senior Executive Admin & Documentation (Crew Manning Office) – KUALA LUMPUR
Managing and ensuring of seafarer assigned to the vessel to achieve timely availability, reliability, and safety to meet operation’s requirements, and excellent cost-effective operations to meet the desired operational margin contributing to the Ship Manager’s business target.
To coordinate the assigned crew, working collaboratively with operation unit to deliver customer and regulatory requirements and standards consistently as per demanding standards, optimizing the availability, safety, security, efficiency, and effectiveness of the crew.
To ensure a culture of high standards and continuous improvement within the regional office and amongst the seafarers themselves, with the support of the ship managers of Excellence and with careful attention to the use of systems and policies, end to end processes, superintendence, and employee competencies.
Cost/ Budget Management
To ensure that crew readiness activities are executed in the most cost-effective manner to meet the desired operational margin and contribution in line with the Ship Manager’s profitability target and at the same time ensure that the vessels meet the quality and availability targets.
Talent Management & Development
To manage, training and career progression for the seafarers to cope the industry and the business plan.
To provide feedback and recommendations on insights, opportunities, and ideas for improvement for the Ship Management leadership team to create changes which would benefit the organization globally.
To plan and place the efficient staff, to ensure a strategy of lifetime asset management to maximize vessels value.
To Promote company (Eaglestar) in the global tanker market as an “Employer of Choice” highly sort after by professional sea staff.
Professional Qualifications :
- Minimum of Bachelor Degree – Business Management/ Administration/ Marine Operations or equivalent.
Specialist Knowledge / Skills ;
- General knowledge of the global marine shipping industry, regulatory requirements along with extensive knowledge of vessel crew management.
- Good familiarity with International Convention on Standards of Training, Certification and Watchkeeping (STCW).
- Preferably candidate who possessed knowledge and experience in vessel crew management and administration.
- Able to work under fast pace and high intensity working environment.
- Good communication skills.
APPLY AT :- EAGLESTAR