Malaysia Marine and Heavy Engineering Sdn Bhd – KUALA LUMPUR
- Responsible to manage a phone call via MMHE General Line & email enquiries related to overall office & admin matter in Dayabumi Office and also end to end admin work and reception work for Corporate Communication Department.
- Execute in the delivery of research reports that uncover potential strategic opportunities related to new business opportunities.
- Events support and assist include but not limited to the list below:
Medium to Large Scale administration for Corporate Communication Department KL office, for staff and/or customer and 3rd party in KL Office.
o Visits & Ceremonies arrangement in KL office
o External and Internal Conferences arrangement in KL office
o Seminars, Forums in KL office
o Multi Focused Business / Corporate Functions arrangement
- Attending to incoming calls & transferring to focal person when work in office.
- Attending to incoming calls & provide information (contacts & emails) of the focal person when work from home.
- Record each incoming call & transferring call.
- Focal person for email enquiries Dayabumi, KL office matters and monitoring mailbox enquiries and responsible to forward the focal person.
- Support and assist on the Corporate Communication Department activities / task In Dayabumi, KL office.
- Provide supporting role for events organized by other business and service units in Dayabumi,KL.
- Sijil Pendidikan Malaysia (SPM) with related experience, Certificate, Diploma, Mass Communication, Business Administration or equivalent.
- 2 to 3 years related experience
- Good written and oral communication skills to communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Basic Writing and Speaking skills; in both English & BM
- Pleasant Personality
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Planning and coordination skills
APPLY AT :- MALAYSIA MARINE