Executive – Industrial Relations (IR) – SHAH ALAM, SELANGOR
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist in handling disciplinary issues, performance management, grievance and absence management
- Coordinate disciplinary and grievance procedures as well as conduct domestic inquiries
- Conduct investigation of misconduct and grievance reported
- Provide support, information, and assistance in response to a wide variety of inquiries related to all aspects of IR from departmental staffs, in response to internal and external requests
- Draft documents including but not limited to employer proposals, letters, memos, and reports
- Provide administrative support to the industrial relations team including prepare and maintain records for all aspects of IR in accordance with corporate guidelines
- Conduct inspection and audit for hostel unit in accordance to the Act 446 and produce audit report on any non-compliance to the act.
- Liaison between government body e.g. Labour Department, Immigration department, MIDA and etc, and the company on all statutory request.
- Possess at least a degree in Human Resources / Business Administration / Law / Legal studies or equivalent qualifications
- 3 years of working experience in IR or foreign worker management will be an added advantage.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent and able to work in fast pace environment, tight deadlines with pressure
- Able to travel whenever required
APPLY AT :- FAMILY MART