HR Executive – SUBANG JAYA, SELANGOR
- Support the full spectrum of talent acquisition activities from sourcing to onboarding including but not limited to advertising and screening of candidates, conducting interview and reference check, documents compilation and coordination of interview appointment for hiring manager, preparation of employment letter, staff onboarding and orientation program.
- Coordinate and facilitate the onboarding and offboarding process for expats employees ensuring they have a smooth transition into the organization.
- Prepare HR related reports such as Monthly headcount report and update Organization Chart.
- Ensure all HR policies and procedures are adhered and aligned with Regional HR policies and procedure.
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulation and company rules/HR policy and internal control.
- Coordinate and assist Regional Corporate Service operations related to Internal Control, Risk Management and Compliance.
- Proper maintain and update the HR Personnel record in HRMS.
- Compute Sales Incentives, review payroll and checker to the records inputted by payroll vendor.
- Update the latest staff information to the insurance company for any addition and deletion of staff.
- Responsible for Epson Procurement Agreement (“EPA”), Statement of Work (“SOW”) and Intercompany Agreement to DocuSign.
- Support and assist in planning and organizing staff training programs and upkeep attendance records.
- Support and assist in organizing and implementing staff engagement activities/employee relation programs.
- Perform other HR administrative and ad hoc duties as assigned by HR & Admin Senior Manager.
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Human Resource Management/Psychology/Business Administration or related field.
- 3 – 5 years of HR generalist/operation experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite – Excel, PowerPoint Presentation.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and writing skills.
APPLY AT :- EPSON