Area Manager – SELANGOR
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING HERE
You are expected to drive end-to-end retail operations to deliver our sales and growth ambition. We opened our first store in November and will expand rapidly over the course of 5 years. This role requires candidate who is service-focused, self-driven and eager to grow. We are looking for talent who has strong ownership and is able to manage large operations team.
- Operate and manage multiple store operations for the region
- Define and drive service excellence in food retail operations to ensure that operations meet internal and external customer satisfaction
- Drive sales performance of each store under his/her sales area
- Prepare duty roster, reports at the end of the shift/week, including staff control, food, beverage, cash control and sales.
- Monitor labour (OT hours) and matters including inventory control and conducting daily and monthly stock take.
- Manage documents filing, communicate information from HQ/Marketing to store team.
- Constantly review, evaluate operations/procedures, and suggest improvements to the management.
- Ensure consistent execution of store SOPs to maintain a clean, organised and presentable store.
- Ensure that inhouse control systems/audit requirements are always adhered to.
- Ensure all staff are well briefed on their responsibilities and are constantly given supervision and motivation on all aspects of their work.
- Support the recruitment and selection of employees to the agreed staffing levels by using a cost-effective recruitment methods.
- Provide guidance and direction to staffs, including setting performance standards and monitoring their performance.
- Handle disciplinary issues, conducting annual review and confirmation of staff.
- Manage supply chain (basic supply planning, procurement & logistics) and collaborate with international team to ensure end-to-end seamless operations
- Forecast food and beverage consumptions based on historical data and trends to avoid wastages and efficient stock ordering.
- Lead projects necessary in order to meet the company’s goals.
- Perform all ad hoc tasks as and when required by the Management.
- Make appropriate decisions in a fast-paced environment and update management team accordingly.
Other duties to be assigned as needed
WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Competitive remuneration package
- Young team with clear growth trajectory
WHAT ITS LIKE WORKING WITH US
- Fast-paced, energetic and fun working environment
- Flat hierarchy – We all work closely as a team
- Results-driven Culture – You are judged by your performance and nothing else.
- Workplace Freedom – You’re responsible for your own schedule. Work how and when you like and we’ll respect it.
- Great opportunities for career growth – We’re a fast-growing organization that values meritocracy. There’s no limit to how far you can grow
WHAT YOU NEED TO HAVE
- 3-5 years of experience running Operations team in QSR / F&B industry
- Self-driven, accountable and passion for results
- Resourceful, energetic and eager to drive impact
- Adaptive, innovative and agile
- Growth mindset with shared vision to grow the company
- Strong business acumen with adept problem solving skills
- Inclusive team player in an empowered start-up environment
- Strong communication skills in BM and English
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Travel within Malaysia especially Klang Valley
- Valid typhoid vaccination and food handler certificate. (halal certificate is a plus)
- Possess own vehicle
- Willing to work extra hours, weekend and during Public Holidays
- Ability to travel domestically/internationally for training/new store opening
APPLY AT :- ROCKS FOOD