Processing Officer – KUALA LUMPUR
Job description and responsibilities:
- To conduct applicant interview and update details accordingly in the system.
- Interview and explaining loan process as per company policy
- Explain of instalment amounts, interest rates, and other costs.
- Responsible of data entry and credit analysis of clients application
- Perform incoming and outgoing phone calls to assist with loan applications as needed.
- Adhere to performance standards in processing turnaround time and accuracy requirement
- Deliver quality services to all clients by adopting a systematic and consistent approach in line with the company’s policies standards operating procedure
- Keep accurate records for all daily transactions and perform day-end reconciliations
- Assist in prepare manual computations of loan instalments /schedule for customers if required
- Assist in managing and organizing all credit documentation.
- Organize, develop and maintain proper filing system and to ensure confidentiality of all protected information.
- Assist in preparing and checking of loan documentations.
- Provide daily general administrative support to ensure the smooth running of day-to day office and business operations activities.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advance/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in administrative or
- Fresh graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Required language: English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Strong in verbal and written communication.
- Responsible, meticulous and possess good working attitude and able to work independently.
APPLY AT :- ICON VENTURE