Business Planning Analyst (Internship) – SELANGOR
IBM Malaysia’s internship program is a program geared toward current university students to place them in industry and prepare them for corporate and community leadership
The IBM Internship program offers students the following benefits:
- Get a basic understanding of IBM’s organization and, business processes & high-performance culture
- An opportunity to engage in real assignments/projects
- Excellent chances to develop personal skills such as teamwork, communication
- A chance to fully integrate with IBMers and collate information about career direction
- The potential to build contacts to help with future placement
- Providing financial analysis support to countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Assist in analyzing IBM forecast, budget, actuals, and business metrics and dynamics.
- Assist in forecast and budget variance analysis, and provide ongoing business assessments and recommended solutions.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
Specific Knowledge and Skills:
- Candidates must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Data Scientist, or Accounting and finance (with programming skills)
- A CGPA of at least 3.0 and above is a MUST.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to plan and organize work.
- Ability to work and collaborate across teams.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and rapidly changing environment.