HR ADMIN – PUCHONG, SELANGOR
- Responsible for the full spectrum of HR functions including supporting line managers on handling employee related matters.
- Responsible to provide administrative and office support activities to facilitate smooth operation of the company.
- Work collaboratively with other department managers to understand business objectives and candidate requirements for open positions.
- Ensuring that all administrative duties are completed accurately and delivered in a timely manner.
- To cover Purchasing department for issuing Purchase Order, negotiation with vendor and follow up delivery and other related matters.
- To assist in tender, preparing documents, sourcing for requirement, and other related matters.
- Multi-tasking is required.
- To assist performing ad-hoc tasks as required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Higher Secondary/STPM/”A” Level/Pre-U, Professional Certificate or equivalent.
- Knowledge of ISO such as ISO9001 and ISO45001
- Required language(s) : English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.
- Proficient in Autocount and Microsoft Office.
- Require Mandarin Speaking candidate as would require to communicate with China suppliers.
- Proactive and able to work either independently or in a team, good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Working Location: Puchong
Your application will include the following questions:
- How would you rate your Mandarin language skills?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of ISO 9001?
- How many years’ experience do you have as an Administration Role?
- How would you rate your English language skills?
- What’s your expected monthly basic salary?
- Which of the following languages are you fluent in?
- How would you rate your Bahasa Malaysia language skills?