GENERAL MANAGER , INVESTOR MANAGEMENT – PUTRAJAYA
- Develop and implement:
- Effective network of industry players and investors to attract high value investment into ECER.
- Business plan with potential public and private sector partners, explore opportunities to ensure business targets are achieved and monitor performance in meeting objectives of ECER Master Plan.
- Policies on investment criteria.
- Lead and guide:
- Strategic directions and objectives
- Relevant authorities at both the federal and state levels on policies to bring in local and foreign investment.
- Benchmark with best management practices in terms of public service delivery, investor protection and stakeholder relationship strategies.
- Evaluate, analyze and review:
- Goals and objectives of the ECER Investment strategic plan and KPI.
- Broad business dynamics with potential impact to the ECER including investment trends, competitive direction, and market scenarios.
- Investor proposals to ensure sustainability standards, economic performance indicators and social requirements are met.
- Socio-economic and investment impact of project implementation including GDP contribution, income and growth targets, employment and job opportunities creation, urbanization rate and poverty eradication.
- Establish and foster good working relationships with relevant Government agencies/authorities and other related stakeholders.
- Possess a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Management / Business Development / Economics / Finance or any related disciplines from a recognized University.
- Minimum fifteen (15) years of working experience in any function, preferably with ten (10) years’ exposure in Marketing, Investor Management, Business strategy and development.
- Knowledge of business strategy and planning, research, feasibility, and business evaluation studies. Experience in formulating Foreign Direct Investment policies and processes and international investment opportunities will be an added advantage.
- Possess excellent leadership skills, relationship-building skills, communications and presentation skills, negotiation, and marketing skills.
- Strong network among local & foreign business and investment community is an added advantage.
- High integrity, ethics and professionalism.