Customer Service – KUALA LUMPUR
About the Role
As the Member Services Advisor (Contract Centre Agent) you will work in a collaborative environment, engaging with key stakeholders to achieve superior member outcomes. You will provide members with personalized and engaging experiences through various channels including warm calling our existing member base.
Overall, our passion for our members is what we are all about, so you will pride yourself on providing the right solution and the best member experience in each and every interaction.
You must be able to start on Monday 15th of January and complete a 6 month fixed term until Friday 19th of July. This is a hybrid role, with a combination of working in our KL office, as well as work from home.
Your Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Attending to inbound calls, webchat and email enquiries which relate to all aspects of CPA Australia membership, services and products
- Be an advocate for members by acknowledging and sharing feedback to continually improve products and services
- Keep up to date with product information and Member Experience initiatives to develop the best possible member outcomes
- Celebrate wins and communicate blockers to consistently deliver high quality service
- Make warm calls to existing members
Key to success is a great deal of initiative, resourcefulness and sense of ownership to deliver great outcomes for members
- A positive, supportive and empathetic mindset
- 3 plus years’ experience in customer/member service roles
- Ability to communicate effectively and build strong relationships at all levels
- Adaptable learner with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Flexibility to work up until 8pm on occasions
- A tertiary qualification is highly regarded but not essential
- Ability to speak fluent English is a must while speaking Mandarin and Cantonese will be highly regarded
Why we love working here:
- We are a Values led organisation, we Create opportunity, Pursue excellence, Achieve together
- Monthly Health and Wellbeing sessions, weekly learning labs, generous reward and recognition program.
- The people, you’ll work with like-minded and talented colleagues who aspire to be the best
- Our members, they are at the heart of everything that we do.
- Flexible work, come to our offices and collaborate with the team one day, work from home the next
- Busy, fast paced, and we are passionate about what we do
- Paid parental, volunteer, study leave and the ability purchase additional leave
- Annual incentive scheme
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- We are global, so global mindsets are encouraged
CPA Australia is Australia’s leading professional accounting body and one of the largest in the world. We have more than 172,000 members in over 100 countries and regions. Our core services include education, training, technical support and advocacy. CPA Australia provides thought leadership on local, national and international issues affecting the accounting profession and public interest. We engage with governments, regulators and industries to advocate policies that stimulate sustainable economic growth and have positive business and public outcomes.
We are values-based organisation underpinned by the CPA Australia Way, which is our commitment to each other and a way of working. It is the foundation of our success, experienced and lived by our people, and felt by members.
How do I Apply?
Click Apply Now to submit your application for this opportunity.
To learn more about CPA Australia and other opportunities, please visit our Careers page at https://www.cpaaustralia.com.au/about-cpa-australia/work-with-us/careers