Technical Service Engineer – KOTA DAMANSARA , SELANGOR
The Technical Service Engineer is responsible for performing on-site installation, maintenance, service repair and support for Markem-Imaje products and services.
What you will do:
- Provide customer satisfaction through technical service, installation, operation, training and repair of our products and systems.
- Perform on-site product installation on customer premises.
- Provide training and technical advice on the product use in person and via phone.
- Investigate problems, provide solutions and arrange for repairs to be made.
- Monitor repairs in terms of the organization’s service / warranty cover and provide suggestions to product improvements.
- Schedule and carry out planned maintenance calls and performance regular customers visits.
- Monitors and adheres to field service policies, procedures and technical standards.
- Recommend spare needs and assist with monitoring equipment.
- Provide sales support to the Sales team for both existing and potential customers in terms of new applications, software and demonstrations.
What you need to have:
- Good technical knowledge and skills on the Company’s products and services.
- Ability to demonstrate logical thinking process to troubleshoot and leverage on materials and internal resources to resolve situations.
- Good organizational skills and ability to set priorities and manage time effectively.
- Good level of customer relationship management skills.
- Good communication, analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Customer-oriented, personable and a team player.
- Minimum Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical or Electronic Engineering.
- Minimum 2 – 5years of field service experience in medium industrial or commercial equipment.
- Must possess a driving license.
You’ll only be the right candidate if you are aligned to our values and culture:
- Collaborative entrepreneurial spirit
- Winning through customers
- High ethical standards, openness and trust
- Expectations for results
- Respect and value people
If you believe you match our values and have the experience we’re looking for, then apply! We can’t wait to hear from you.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age and genetic information.