Office Admin Executive – Shah Alam/Subang
- Work Life Balance
- Great People Culture
- Competitive Benefit
Office Admin Executive
(Workplace Services Coordinator)
Administers a variety of general office activities by performing duties personally or collaborating with others. Acts as the point of contact for the Real Estate and Workplace Services (REWS) team to ensure occupant and stakeholder satisfaction and ensure that the PPT standard of customer satisfaction and gaps in delivery are communicated to the Global REWS team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Accountable for up time of office equipment, workspace functionality, and new hire cube setups.
- Monitor office supply levels, distribute supply shipments, and notify REWS team when levels are low.
- Work with management to support ad hoc workplace services requests.
- Assist with the deployment of office enhancements, including escorting contractors and vendors on site.
- Monitor seating compliance, update seat nameplates after moves, set up desks for new employees, and return equipment and supplies to inventory following departures.
- Work within office budget and initiate cost effective/reduction programs.
- Contribute to site specific emergency preparedness plan, including responding to emergency alarms.
- Perform health & safety audits and lead and documents emergency drills.
- Coordinate physical office moves; maintain cleanliness and suitability of office space, reception space, employee gathering areas, and meeting rooms.
- Monitor and report cleaning & waste disposal vendor performance.
- May provide office custodial services; responsible for supplies and tools needed.
- Support lease admin by maintaining relationship and working with building custodial and security personnel, requesting office maintenance throughout the day, or as required.
- Prepare activities reports for information and guidance of management.
- Provide meeting and conference support to management by managing conference rooms, tending to rooms and white boards after meetings, and ordering food and supplies for meetings.
- Regional responsibilities include, badge creation and distribution, coordination of food and beverage for meetings, and coordination of safety reporting.
- Monitor and report gaps in employee perks and cafeteria supplies, such as coffee and tea, water service, fruit/refreshments, and vending services.
- Maintain security card access, issues, and revoking employee badges.
- Maintain positive relationships with employees, customers, and outside vendors.
- Contribute to REWS feedback process.
- Run errands, as requested by management.
- May personally provide or order valet service to and from airports.
- May require availability some nights and weekends.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re looking for:
- Relevant and/or experience training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing software; Spreadsheet software; Accounting software; Internet software; and Database software.
- Communicate in English fluently (written and verbal)
- Valid driver’s license.
- First Aid Certified
- AED Certified
- High School Diploma or GED required.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/office-admin-executive-5598794?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5598794§ionRank=1&token=0~7eeb7548-bb86-4681-9cf2-c3e454b7932f&searchPath=%2FPark-Place-Technologies-jobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab