Assistant Manager, Facilities & Administration – PETALING JAYA, SELANGOR
- Responsible for the delivery of efficient and cost-effective facility and admin management. To co-ordinate, supervise, and convene operation meetings with appointed managing agent on the provision of comprehensive facilities and admin management services, including lease management and security management.
- Assist in the preparation of operation & capital budget, including formulating program relating to routine & periodic facilities maintenance work, including monitoring & control to ensure completion within time and cost objectives.
- Carry out contract administration & management works, including the calling, evaluation of tenders / quotations, the preparation of adjudication papers, award & administer contracts and payments for facilities maintenance & upgrading works.
- Develop and implement response plans to deal with emergency situations resulting from major equipment failure or power shutdown, etc. Liaise with authorities on matters relating to building statutory requirements and ensure compliance with regulations pertaining to fire safety, occupational safety & health, etc.
- Carry out investigation and recommend preventive measures on reported cases of service breakdown, accidents, fire incidents and other irregularities. Liaise and work with consultants and other professionals on matters relating to facilities management services.
- Responsible for all upgrading / improvement works & day-to-day maintenance work to the office facilities, e.g fire protection system, security system, generator, central air-conditioning systems, building automation system, etc., as and when required.
- Assist station managers / principal house supervisors in the planning and drawing up fire evacuation plan, organize and evaluate fire drills as required by the Fire Safety Authority. To provide technical solutions to users during housekeeping meetings and keep users aware of the activities on building & facilities.
- Collect information and feedback to users on their requirements. Review and recommend improvement to emergency operation programme in order to deal with any major breakdown of the system, e.g air-conditioning failure, failure of power system, etc.
- Attend to all critical & urgent faults, breakdowns of essential services to avoid interruption to business and telecommunication equipment. Responsible for upgrading / improvement works to buildings and services as and when required.
- Responsible to lead, manage and delivery of Facility and Admin department for day-to-day operations and any ad-hoc projects / assignments from time-to-time.
Quality Management System
- Responsible for duties and functions as stipulated in Operations, Human Resource, Purchasing and Management Procedures of the firm’s Quality Management System and: 1.1.2 Taking accountability for the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Ensuring the integration of the quality management system requirements into the organization’s business processes.
- Promoting the use of the process approach and risk-based thinking.
- Communicating the importance of effective quality management and of conforming to the quality management system requirements.
- Ensuring that the quality management system achieves its intended results.
- Engaging, directing and supporting persons to contribute to the effectiveness of the quality management system.
- Promoting improvement of the quality management system.
- Supporting other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates leadership and commitment with respect to customer focus by ensuring that:
- Customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements are determined, understood and consistently met;
- The risks and opportunities that can affect conformity of products and services and the ability to enhance customer satisfaction are determined and addressed; and
- The focus on enhancing customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Formulates company’s quality policy
- Chairs Management Review Meeting
Information Security Management System
- Responsible for duties and functions as stipulated in Operations, Human Resource, Purchasing and Management Procedures of the firm’s Information Security Management System and:
- Ensure the information security policy and the information security objectives are established and are compatible with the strategic direction of the organization.
- . Ensure the integration of the information security management system requirements into the organization’s processes.
- Ensure that the resources needed for the information security management system are available.
- Communicate the importance of effective information security management and conforming to the information security management system requirements.
- Ensure that the information security management system achieves its intended outcome(s).
- Provide supporting personnel to contribute to the effectiveness of the information security management system.
- Promote continual improvement.
- Support other relevant management roles to demonstrate their leadership as it applies to their areas of responsibility.
- Delegate authority to each team to enforce the security in their area of work.
- Review and endorse information security policies.
- Chairs Management Review Meeting
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant working experience
Technical / Professional Skills
- Technical hands-on experience and knowledge in DC M&E system
- Experience in Tier III or above DC facility services including mechanical (cooling), electrical, fire protection, environment monitoring and security.
Non-Technical / Soft Skills
- Experience in Project Management, DC Facility Management and DC Operation Management.
- Understand DC service level Agreement.
- Proficient with MS Office applications
- Be safety conscious.
- Good communication skills and positive mindset
- Team Player
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/assistant-manager-facilities-administration-5594196?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5594196§ionRank=3&token=0~b815ccac-5a96-4fc1-b152-035ddd66339a&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab