SUPPLY CHAIN EXECUTIVE (CUSTOMER SERVICE & LOGISTICS) – MELAKA
- Benefits & Perks
- Working Culture
- Career Growth
Supply Chain Executive I (Customer Service and Logistics) is responsible to organize the safe and efficient storage and distribution of finished goods in the factory’s warehouse and distributor’s depots, and to ensure that all orders from different markets segments are fulfilled and carried out correctly to achieve on time delivery and customer satisfactions.
Supply Chain Executive I (Customer Service and Logistics) is responsible for planning, coordinating and directing customer service operations and export functions in SCM with high level of productivity by ensuring compliance with all applicable cGMP and Good Distribution Practices (GDP) requirements in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To receive, check and liaise with Sales and Marketing division and customers concerning allocation of stocks and on time delivery with regards to domestic and export markets, contract manufacturing orders and government tenders/ supplies.
- To manage shipping functions and documentation for export shipments.
- To coordinate with relevant parties including shipping agents, government agencies and etc. to ensure all operations are carried out effectively.
- To assist in negotiating terms of contracts with transporters and logistic partners in meeting the budgetary requirements.
- To monitor and manage export orders to meet delivery date.
- To ensure orders are being process accurately by Supply Chain team, including selecting correct customer, stock code and right quantity based on First In First Out (FIFO) system.
- To participate during Teleconference Call meeting with various customers and support customers’ enquiry / request for delivery schedule, lead time, payment related matters and stock availability.
- To assist in sales and marketing activities which includes product launch activities e.g. distribution of promotional samples and premium materials.
- To follow up closely with Production Planning Team for priority of finished goods release to ensure efficient supply and on time delivery to customers. To manage the inventory of finished goods by playing a major role in coordinating the customer orders and sales & marketing requirements with Production Planning, QA and Supply Chain warehousing team for production, batch release and delivery schedules.
- To communicate with customers or depots in positive and effective manner regards to problem solving and enquiry.
- To arrange shipments by examining destination, route, rate, delivery time and dispatches to carriers.
- To manage cargo insurance application and export permit application.
- To monitor and process back-orders in Pronto and Apex Information Portal (AIP) and supply to customers or depots when stocks are available.
- To communicate and channel the issues regarding customer’s complaints, feedback and enquiry to relevant parties for prompt attention and necessary action.
- To ensure on standard operating procedures are available and updated for all operations in warehouse.
- To ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures for ISO Quality Management System, cGMP and GDP practices.
- To provide supports to other departments relating to upgrading of supply chain activities, including benchmarking of freight or shipping rates, negotiate rate structures, including consolidation lanes, capacity, and customer programs. Present finding to Management.
- To verify merchandise shipped by matching bills of lading; airway bills, reconciling quantities and noting discrepancies.
- To keep customers informed by forwarding notices, shipment date and current status as well as answering customer’s enquiry in a promptly manner.
- To follow-up with QC laboratory team for issuance of Certificate of Analysis (CoA) for shipments.
- Collect and analyze service issue and carrier quality information and develop clear and concise reports.
- To assist the Supply Chain Executive I (Warehousing) whenever needed for the following warehousing activities: –
- Ensure standard operating procedures are being adhered for all operations in warehouse.
- To assist the implementation of safety and security procedures for safe working place and to safeguard goods and materials in warehouse.
- To supervise and train SCM staffs for correct handling of goods, storage, assembly and distribution.
- To ensure compliance with Standard Operating Procedures for ISO Quality System and cGMP Standards.
- To assist in follow-up on full maintenance and all administration of company’s forklift.
- To supervise and ensure smooth operation in Label & Coding, Materials and Finished Goods Section.
- To stop the operation and inform superior if detect any abnormality and deviation that can cause impact to the identity, quality, purity and efficacy of product.
- A Degree/Diploma or equivalent.
- Have five or more years of experience in customer service, planning, store-keeping, distribution or logistics in a manufacturing operation.
- Have experience in supervision work for more than two staffs.
- Ability to read, write and converse in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Conversant in Mandarin and other dialects an added advantage.
- Computer literate.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/supply-chain-executive-customer-service-logistics-5592882?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5592882§ionRank=9&token=0~d582f021-a9d3-4977-84e2-4041995a3ee0&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab