Data Scientist – KUALA LUMPUR
- Outstanding career development opportunities
- Opportunities for enhanced learning
- Enjoy a fair work-life balance
What you will do
- Work with computational scientists, data scientists, engineers, software developers, and geoscientists across the globe to develop, deliver and apply computational tools, models, or software to support our business
- Enhance proprietary computational models and tools to address evolving business needs
- Use machine learning, pattern recognition, deep learning, statistical analysis and data visualizations – along with domain knowledge and subject-specific models (E.g. physics-based) – to solve science, engineering, commercial problems and provide business insights
- Design, build, and execute studies using proprietary or commercial tools to provide insights including calibrating models to field data and providing field optimization recommendations
Skills and Qualifications
- Master’s degree in one of the following disciplines: Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines
- Professional work experience in developing, applying, and analyzing physics-based models and/or data driven computational models and simulations
- At least 3 years of work experience in a data-driven modeling
- Working knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Programming skills in a scripting language like Python, R or MATLAB as well as Object oriented programming
- Machine learning/statistical learning methodologies such as regression, classification, unsupervised learning, and time series analysis
We are committed to providing benefits that are competitive and support the needs of our employees.
Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, and you can find out more about our hiring process here.
For more information about business solicitation and recruiting scams, please click here.
We thank you for your interest in ExxonMobil.
Stay connect with us
Learn more at our website
Subscribe our channel at YouTube
Equal Opportunity Employer
ExxonMobil is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be duly considered for employment.
Winner of Malaysia’s 100 Leading Graduate Employers Award in the Energy/Oil and Gas/Utilities category
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/data-scientist-5591918?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5591918§ionRank=1&token=0~d582f021-a9d3-4977-84e2-4041995a3ee0&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab