Document Controller Executive – PUCHONG
- Creative Bonuses
- Career Development & Opportunities
- Responsible to generate, maintain and compile master and copy documents, drawings, reports, and other relevant records.
- Ensure documentation provided as per Client quality formatting requirements (templates, fonts and styles, pagination, numbering etc.).
- Produce, maintain, filing and control revision history for both hard copy and electronic filing on ad hoc or regular basis.
- Ensure all documentation classification, sorting, filing and proper archiving in accordance with ISO standards.
- Maintain updated records of all approved documents and their distribution/circulation.
- Arrange and coordinate meetings as well as follow up on urgent matters.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s degree/Post Graduate Diploma/ Professional Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Industrial/Mechatronic/Electromechanical/Electric/Electronic) or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experiences in the related field.
APPLY AT :- https://www.jobstreet.com.my/en/job/document-controller-executive-5591810?jobId=jobstreet-my-job-5591810§ionRank=8&token=0~d582f021-a9d3-4977-84e2-4041995a3ee0&searchPath=%2Fjobs&fr=SRP%20View%20In%20New%20Tab