NPI Engineer – JOHOR BAHRU
Job Expected Results:
1) Ability to create clear technical drawings that meet customer drawings requirements, quality standards & process.
2) Ability to work closely with customers to understand their requirements & ensure meet their expectations while not exceeding in house capabilities.
3) To organise & prioritize the variety of project & multiple tasks in an effective & timely manner.
4) Plan & track FA progress & identify & mitigate risks to ensure that FA are completed on time.
5) Troubleshoot problems in a timely & efficient manner.
6) Work effectively with a team of engineers to achieve common goals.
7) Perform any other duties assigned by superiors when i is deemed necessary from time to time.
1) Responsible for accurate BOM with proper routing, kitting, packing & others information.
2) Identify & analyse problems, taking the initiative to implement improvements.
3) To work closely with operation team to develop a cost effective & working production process for new project.
Skill, Abilities & Knowledge:
1) Good in analytical with exceptional technical & problem-solving skills & reasoning ability.
2) Must be self-motivated & a great team-working.
3) Experience using CAD software such as SolidWorks, AutoCAD or similar software.
4) Project management experience – develop project plans & timelines & track project progress.
5) Exceptional technical & problem-solving skills & reasoning ability.
6) Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
Qualifications & Experiences:
1) Bachelor degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering/ equivalent experience in manufacturing engineering field, required with minimum > 5 years of experience working in sheet metal fabrication manufacturing environment will be an added advantage.
APPLY AT :-